It does exist somewhere, you have to be addicted to the channels like VH-1 Classic or so... 2 days ago, a TV station in France aired a flawless version of the I'll remember video, it looked nothing like the Celebration version, quality-wise.

how are people not capping this stuff  :silly:

well we have other sources for I'll Remember and I'm sure it was one of those, I don't remember how bad it was on Celebration, but ovbiously anything is better quality wise than dat single layer mess  :seeno:

Yes, I don't remember exactly what the source was, but it was so much better than what's on Celebration. Same thing for I want you.

i think the best source for I Want You is still the VHS rip Club78Boy sent me for my videos dvd and I remastered it correcting frames that were damaged and also the colour. Exquisite 

A lot of the Japan appearances it's just her dancing around lipsynching to her songs. Not very impressive, but fun to see her act crazy while singing along. She probably is embarrased by some of these appearances where she's dancing around lipsynching to her songs.