Did anything unusual happen in a concert you've attended?

poserdemadonna

I also forgot, in either the Ottawa or Toronto MDNA Tour show something happened between Papa Don't Preach and Hung Up. A piece of prop jewellery that Madonna steals at the beginning of Papa Don't Preach fell off into the audience and at the beginning of Hung Up she repeats 'Give it back' a few times.

And in Toronto he boob fell out lol.

I also forgot, in either the Ottawa or Toronto MDNA Tour show something happened between Papa Don't Preach and Hung Up. A piece of prop jewellery that Madonna steals at the beginning of Papa Don't Preach fell off into the audience and at the beginning of Hung Up she repeats 'Give it back' a few times.

And in Toronto he boob fell out lol.

@@SimonVenekeo Why was she wearing a mask during Like A Virgin? 

@@SimonVenekeo Why was she wearing a mask during Like A Virgin? 

If i'm not mistaken it had something to do with the arrest of the Pussy Riot, the balaclava (the mask) being the band's trademark! 

She was wearing it during the Nice show as well (and maybe on some others dates!?)

• 1 month later...

She "played her pussy" in the Nashville date of the RHT she sang Ring of Fire by Jonny Cash. It was hilarious.As @@OhMadonna posted (i follow him on instagram and we talk all the time, hes goofy as shit but i cant remember his frickin name to save my LIFE) gave her a REAL DIAMOND. She also misspoke his name, and said like ___ mountain because it sounded like his name, then just kept saying other things that sounded like his name. I was in tears I was laughing so hard. She did a dedication speech to MLK, because it was on Martin Luther King Day, before Rebel Heart.

She "played her pussy" in the Nashville date of the RHT she sang Ring of Fire by Jonny Cash. It was hilarious.As @@OhMadonna posted (i follow him on instagram and we talk all the time, hes goofy as shit but i cant remember his frickin name to save my LIFE) gave her a REAL DIAMOND. She also misspoke his name, and said like ___ mountain because it sounded like his name, then just kept saying other things that sounded like his name. I was in tears I was laughing so hard. She did a dedication speech to MLK, because it was on Martin Luther King Day, before Rebel Heart.

Update, I remembered his name, it is Everton

• 2 weeks later...

Well waited since 98 and saw her on the Rebel tour and last year i've been probably the most depressed, less now. So In the middle of show she does the one side loud and try and be louder on the other side. So our side she just went something like "You sound depressed, I will be your anti-depressant" and like how many times does she ask that? and than I was into that show. Also my iPhone just broke as I was dancing and so stopped taking photos and video and I recommend for most of the show. Because you are not there guys!  :angel:

Oh and Nelly Furtado was the bitch and she had like super short like total boy hair, where she been? lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well waited since 98 and saw her on the Rebel tour and last year i've been probably the most depressed, less now. So In the middle of show she does the one side loud and try and be louder on the other side. So our side she just went something like "You sound depressed, I will be your anti-depressant" and like how many times does she ask that? and than I was into that show. Also my iPhone just broke as I was dancing and so stopped taking photos and video and I recommend for most of the show. Because you are not there guys! :angel:Oh and Nelly Furtado was the bitch and she had like super short like total boy hair, where she been? lol

Oh I see you're from Toronto too! Yeah I was at the Heart Stage that night and the entire time I stared at her and was like 'Who is this lesbian? What's her outfit supposed to be from? True Blue video?'And then I heard 'The wonderful Nelly Furtado'. I almost screamed.

In San Antonio, she missed her mark during Living For Love when the dancers removed her jacket. It seemed they forgot their cue or had trouble unzipping her and she shook her head multiple times. She was off tempo during the bull fight and the ending she just stood there looking pissed until La Isla Bonita where she got back her groove.

• 11 months later...

She said Dallas about 500 times before this little fuck up...

And she forgot the words to ray of light...

And the cursed performance of Living For Love (this time in Chicago)

At 0:44

Also, the mechanical bull "Jesus" just spun around in a circle in NYC at he 7/26/01 show.

No video of that.

She sang an acapella version of 'Fever' at the second Cologne show. Everyone was singing along which surprised me. After that, she sang 'Secrets' and it was such a beautiful performance. She also skipped the Latin medley. The people went crazy when she sang 'Rebel Heart' god knows why :lol: Oh and she said a few german words when she left the stage which was beautiful! :-)

• 8 months later...

Drowned World at Earls Court, London: Her wig slipped back during 'Mer Girl' causing her to rip it off like she does in the HBO show.

Re-Invention at Wembley Arena, London: She said during one song, I forget which, maybe before she sang the reprise of 'American Life' after PDP? ... "You're making me feel very uncomfortable up here!" when the audience weren't responding to her speech. I seem to recall her exclaiming 'Fuck!' when she was thrown into the electric chair at the end of 'DAD' for some reason, like she was upset about something.

MDNA in Birmingham: The motel for 'Gang Bang' didn't appear so she had to perform the song freestyle. The screens didn't work during JML and opened late for 'Vogue'. I think she was also late for the 'Addicted' entrance too.

MDNA in Edinburgh: No 'Like A Virgin'

Rebel Heart in Manchester: She told the crowd off for booing her lateness, cut the medley  then cut the show short after 'Material Girl.'

• 3 months later...
On 5/16/2016 at 8:50 PM, RebelHeARTPOP said:

Yes I was at that show, great night! When she was giving the MLK speech somebody yelled out telling her to "just sing your song" and she confronted them. She also told a great story about when she was trying to get funding for her film (I Am Because We Are I think) and she said some woman in the biz told her "You either need to decide whether you're an artist or an activist" and her response was "IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING."

On 6/17/2016 at 8:09 AM, SimonVenekeo said:
On 5/30/2016 at 5:36 AM, TASpark said:

Well waited since 98 and saw her on the Rebel tour and last year i've been probably the most depressed, less now. So In the middle of show she does the one side loud and try and be louder on the other side. So our side she just went something like "You sound depressed, I will be your anti-depressant" and like how many times does she ask that? and than I was into that show. Also my iPhone just broke as I was dancing and so stopped taking photos and video and I recommend for most of the show. Because you are not there guys! :angel:Oh and Nelly Furtado was the bitch and she had like super short like total boy hair, where she been? lol

Oh I see you're from Toronto too! Yeah I was at the Heart Stage that night and the entire time I stared at her and was like 'Who is this lesbian? What's her outfit supposed to be from? True Blue video?'And then I heard 'The wonderful Nelly Furtado'. I almost screamed.

Yes! I was at that show too. Completely forgot about Nelly being there.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on vacation travelling through Cote d'Azur and had tickets for the Sticky and Sweet show in Marseille that was cancelled due to the tragic accident during stage setup days before. I remember I saw the dancers walking by the Old port in Marseille. Madonna went to visit the survivors in the Hospital, I still have the local news paper from that day. Luckly i was able to see the prior shows in Buenos Aires and after in Barcelona.

• 1 month later...

Blond ambition tour in Paris, somebody jumped on the crane holding the camera filming what was going to be "Truth or dare" that was in the middle of the venue, she yelled at him in french "Don't touch the camera, touch my pussy instead" (touche pas la caméra mais touche ma chatte). I was 10 and with my mum, we had a good laugh about it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm From Buenos Aires (Argentina) - I was at her 4 concerts in River Plate Stadium in 2008 (S&ST) At the very end, when she asked a "Very Lucky Fan" to choose a song, so she would sing it acapela with the audience, I remember seeing the same guy,  with the same clothes, yes the 4 concerts, an one night, she said: "You Thomas.... Wait! How do I Know your name?"  / It was fun - he choose "Like A Virgin" every night - I suppose that they were focused to have everything in the right place for the DVD filming.

And then in 2012 with the MDNAT - She was performing "Love Spent", and the moment when she starts to ask for money, IN ARGENTINA people started to throw Argentinean Pesos, which had old politicians on it, and the bills are brown coloured, and she said : "WHAT IS THIS SHIT, BROWN? I WANT GREEN, GREEN BILLS MAKE A GIRL HAPPY" - and everybody arround the stage laugh, it was really fun.
After that - She skipped "Like A Virgin" and replaced it by "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" in a same way, slow with the piano, like a waltz....
After that she was singing "Love Spent" and when Marvin Goffin, the dancer that comes on stage and ties up her corset, he starts to tie it  up very hard, and she screamed so loud, it was very scary.