Did anything unusual happen in a concert you've attended?

poserdemadonna

Madonna's shows used to have the same setlist from day 1 do last day, but things in between these songs made the difference for the fans.

In any of her previous tours, in a concert you've attended, did anything unusual or different funny happened?

I'll start: in her second São Paulo show in 2012, right before she finished Masterpiece, she added "fuck the rain" a few times in between verses, so it went like:

"Cause after all,

Fuck the rain, fuck the rain, fuck the rain

Motherfucker rain

Nothing's indestructible"

During the first Sticky & Sweet Tour concert in Santiago she said "San Diego" several times, it was embarrasing  :lol:

She skipped the first 7 songs plus Like a Virgin/Love Spent during the MDNA show in Santiago... a first in her whole career  :monkey:  :cry:

A few days ago in Miami she addressed the fact she's an aging pop star, which is not necessarily a bad thing but she talked about it. I never imagined I'd see her talking about that live (just in interviews)  :smile:

on the 2nd Sticky & Sweet show in Santiago, we all have agreed that we would request Like A Virgin. she asked someone, and they said "sorry, I can't hear you very well".

she sang Sorry.

Lol I remember that, Chileans' general lack of knowledge on the English language was evidenced by that... poor girl  :lol: On the night I attended Madonna sang Holiday as requested  :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

But let's face it, she never will.

:'C

(for unknown reasons, I remembered a big canvas hanging on the stadium on my S&S show that said "20 years waiting for you")

if she tours again, or if I see her again, i swear i will actually take the "you fucked up the show in chile but we still kinda like you" sign.

:'C

(for unknown reasons, I remembered a big canvas hanging on the stadium on my S&S show that said "20 years waiting for you")

if she tours again, or if I see her again, i swear i will actually take the "you fucked up the show in chile but we still kinda like you" sign.

I've never told anyone all the things I shouted to her in Miami, from "I am here despite the mess you made in Chile last time!" to "MARACA!!!" during the Spanish section  :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

The first Melbourne show and only time seeing Madonna we got her on the tricycle again, lol. Also only time I saw Guy he stood up from the soundboard area during Rebel Heart and they were smiling at each other. Was actually a very sweet moment. She had a big smile on her face and so did he, not sure what it was about, maybe they just both felt the show and crowd were going well. The crowd was on it that night and right there for all of it.

I was at the last MDNAT show and the power went out midway through Sagarra Jo. She tried performing Holiday acapella witht the crowd but even with a megaphone noone could hear her so she gave up and left the stage. 40 minutes later the show started again with Vogue (No JML interlude) and it felt like the second coming.