Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

The set list  looks true & relevant to what she's going through & how she's feeling - the whole Rocco/ Guy  ordeal!  :broken:  :cry:

A sad clown indeed!

Nobody's Perfect ~ I feel so sad /But you know I'll be true / I feel so bad / And I must say to you / Sorry, but Nobody's perfect

Intervention  ~ I got to save my baby / Because he makes me cry
I'm so stupid ~ And I used to believe / In a pretty pictures / That were all around me / But now I know for sure / That I was stupid
Love spent ~ You had all of me, you wanted more / Would you have married me if I were poor
Do not tell me ~ Don't you ever / Don't ever tell me to stop
Borderline ~ Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind / You just keep on pushing my love over the borderline
Take a bow ~ You took my love for granted, why oh why / The show is over, say good-bye
Joan of Arc ~ I don't wanna talk about it right now / Just hold me while I cry my eyes out / I'm not Joan of Arc, not yet / But I'm in the dark, yeah / I can't be a superhero right now / Even hearts made out of steel can break down / I'm not Joan of Arc, not yet

Holiday ~ You can turn this world around / And bring back all of those happy days

According to DM there is no Intervention :(

http://drownedmadonna.com/tears-of-a-clown-all-the-songs-and-details-rehearsed-by-madonna/20160309

Tears of a Clown: All the songs (and details) rehearsed by Madonna

One of our readers and friends – who wants to be anonymous – told us details of all the songs that Madonna rehearsed today at Melbourne Forum Theatre till 2am.

Madonna rehearsed three times. She sounded amazing.

Here is the list of the songs that Madonna rehearsed:

• [*]I’m So Stupid [*]Nobody’s Perfect [*]Don’t Tell Me [*]Borderline [*]Love Spent [*]Joan of Arc [*]Take a Bow [*]Holiday

She started with a mostly acoustic version of I’m So Stupid.

Nobody’s Perfect sounds like the original version, but apparently without vocoder (but our source is not 100% sure about it).

Borderline is not a rock version, but acoustic.

Love Spent is acoustic as well.

Take a Bow is like she did it during the Rebel Heart Tour.

Holiday is similar to the Rebel Heart Tour version, but slower and acoustic.

The lucky fans who will attend Tears of a Clown will get their tickets tomorrow at 10am. Nobody knows if it is general admission or allocated seating. There are people sleeping out to get inside first.

The set list  looks true & relevant to what she's going through & how she's feeling - the whole Rocco/ Guy  ordeal!  :broken:  :cry:

A sad clown indeed!

I love how she's back to actually telling stories with her songs and give them a new context, just like she did on the Drowned World show.. I missed this!

who has a world clock? I want to know how early I have to be up to watch this.

The World Clock http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

[move cursor over World Clock & then click on Main World Clock]

Countdown to Tears of a Clown http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160310T2030&p0=152&msg=Tears+of+a+Clown&font=hand

DM says no Intervention.  MT says Intervention is rehearsed.

Well, hopefully MT is right!

#TearsOfAClown Rehearsed songs (so far):

Borderline

TAB

Holiday

Intervention

Love Spent

DTM

Nobody's Perfect

Joan of Arc

I'm so stupid

Drowned Madonna just posted the rehearsed songs Posted Image Looks like Michał Chrusciel wasn't kidding after all!

Tears of a Clown: Songs rehearsed by Madonna

http://drownedmadonna.com/tears-of-a-clown-songs-rehearsed-by-madonna/20160309

Apparently, among the songs that Madonna rehearsed for her Tears of Clown show there are: I’m So Stupid, Nobody’s Perfect, Love Spent and Joan of Arc

I'm So Stupid. Nobody's Perfect and Love Spent? 3 great album tracks. Whether they get performed remains to be seen. Wouldn't it be fantastic if she delved a bit deeper and did some album tracks pre 2000. I mean that would be we quite a rare treat for the Aussie fans.