Tears of a Clown Special, Melbourne [Thur March 10th 2016]

Flashback

October 2015

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/madonna-talks-rebel-heart-tour-why-she-wants-to-have-tea-with-the-pope-20151007?page=4

Do you think you could enjoy a more stripped-down show that's just you and a small band, minus all the production?
I quite like the idea of just sitting on a stool with a bottle of wine, a guitar and working my stand-up comedy into the whole scenario. I like talking to audiences, telling stories. I think I could make an interesting show, to tell you the truth. I quite like the idea of doing something simple.

Posted Image

DM says no Intervention. MT says Intervention is rehearsed.

Well, hopefully MT is right!

MadonnaTribe â€@madonnatribe 1h1 hour ago

#TearsOfAClown Rehearsed songs (so far):

Borderline

TAB

Holiday

Intervention

Love Spent

DTM

Nobody's Perfect

Joan of Arc

I'm so stupid

Let's hope so.

Nobody's perfect without vocoder would be great (I always wondered if there was a demo that didn't have the vocoder?). Borderline acoustic would be fab. I'd prefer to see it acoustically with a piano rather than a guitar though, but hey I'm not fussy.

I won't believe anything until the show begins.

the rumoured Rebel Heart setlist had "Unapologetic Bitch" as the 2nd song until the day before!

Neither of these fansites posted anything about Rebel Heart Tour setlist though...

DM was right about the changes of Singapore so no reason to doubt them.

Wow remember all that hype and build up for the Secret Project?That really worked out didn't it?As a Madonna fan I learn to always set my expectations low so that I'm pleasantly surprised.Not expecting much. ..

yes, youre right, but the difference is that she's not teasing this for a whole year and pushing back dates of premiere. This is happening in hours. So yes we should be excited that she's trying anything new at all at this point!

Should be freaking broadcasted........ sure the Olympia broadcast was kind of a mess on technical terms but this is yet another wasted opportunity by her team. Unless of course Madonna only wants to share it with aussie fans wich is fine... but yeah I'm jelous and I wanna see it god fucking damn it. lol

Should be freaking broadcasted........ sure the Olympia broadcast was kind of a mess on technical terms but this is yet another wasted opportunity by her team. Unless of course Madonna only wants to share it with aussie fans wich is fine... but yeah I'm jelous and I wanna see it god fucking damn it. lol

I don't think Madonna wants it broadcast.  Pretty sure she's using this unique opportunity to test this format, and also judging from the rumored setlist, it's going to be a pretty sad/emotional show!

That said, there will definitely be Periscopes.  Hopefully someone also records it in HD in full.

^ the fact that it's not being professionally broadcast is one of the main reasons that I'm not excitedAnd why do people STILL refer to it as "Madonna's Team"? I actually think she doesn't even have a team.Which explains a lot.

She has a mediocre team. I'm sorry I love them all but she needs new blood. It's hard to see her talking about perfectionism and attention to detail after this era. Look at her horrid website lol, her social media, the releases, the misinformation, the mishaps.... she deserves so much better. Hell it would be so easy to make things right quickly...

^ the fact that it's not being professionally broadcast is one of the main reasons that I'm not excitedAnd why do people STILL refer to it as "Madonna's Team"? I actually think she doesn't even have a team.Which explains a lot.

You sure do post a lot for someone who's not excited.

Plenty of us are excited and we'll enjoy it anyway.

I hate so fucking much periscope broadcastings, why in the earth someone always has to shoot with their phones vertically and in low quality? :nope:  If you are gonna invest your time shooting, well do it properly and in high definition with your phones sideways :oi: :oi: :oi: :oi: jesus

I'm sure anybody got this amirite?

Posted Image

I hate so fucking much periscope broadcastings, why in the earth someone always has to shoot with their phones vertically and in low quality? :nope:  If you are gonna invest your time shooting, well do it properly and in high definition with your phones sideways :oi: :oi: :oi: :oi: jesus

totally agree. periscopes make me feel its 2004 and people dont even know how to use their phone cameras lol

I hate so fucking much periscope broadcastings, why in the earth someone always has to shoot with their phones vertically and in low quality? :nope: If you are gonna invest your time shooting, well do it properly and in high definition with your phones sideways :oi: :oi: :oi: :oi: jesus

I'm sure anybody got this amirite?

Posted Image

Well if you're gonna complain then don't watch.

It's annoying that people will broadcast for like 2 minutes and then end it or will sing but if they're taking the time to do it, I'm appreciative that we've been able to watch almost every show live as it happens.

Wonder how many songs she's doing?

@@SimonVenekeo Larger image of what Guy O posted:

guyoseary@madonna rehearsing into the morning for her "Tears Of A Clown" club show tonight.. #Melbourne#Australia #tearsofaclown

Posted Image

the setlist is on the floor O.O