Preparing to say goodbye to the Rebel Heart Tour

The only thing I'm afraid if she makes another Truth or dare with this and we get only a movie and not proper full show on dvd...

In best case we might get 1 Sidney show, 10 suprise songs and a movie on the disc two... don't belive she will release Tears of a clown at this point, it was "rehearsal" and it wasn't all perfect so I think we will have to wait for that one stil..

It's not like I'm Going To Tell You A Secret went down well among fans vs a RIT DVD release so it's pretty doubtful they would repeat that again.

So, either we'll get a new album in 2017 (maybe) or after, when she's under a new contract (but with who??)

She may go free lance. Not sure if the Interscope distribution was built in to LN or just an assumed link, it does seem she has been working without a solid distribution deal from what she has implied previously. She may just sign one off contracts or self fund an album and work out a distribution deal with a larger company. Then again she may not make another album per-se, but just release music here and there when she feels like it.

Even if she had to make another album for some reason with LN, I would say there would be provisions for her to simply release something not necessarily original like live albums, hits packages or remix albums etc.. and complete her obligations that way.

It's been absolutely incredible. There was something extra special this time around. I will dearly miss following the tour. My love for M has grown a thousandfold over the past year (which I didn't think was possible), and I feel extremely grateful that I got to see the show in person and fortunate to have been able to witness it all. There's really no easy way to prepare for it to end, but I know I'll never let go of this era.