Sign in to follow this  
mysore

Rebel Heart Clip (Real thing!)

You mean autotune :P

They sound great in HQ. That new Rebel part sounds amazing. Hopefully the changes to the demo aren't too drastic, I'd hate for it to be overproduced.What I like most about these are her vocals.....so hopefully there is no vocoder on the album...please no more vocoder!!!!!

2 songs have actually leaked in full already. Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me.  :1f614: Hope Guy O gets to work.

Really?! Oh my!And yes, I meant auto tune, lol!

I really hope they don't leak in full before the release date. Maybe these snippets will make M release the songs quicker ;)

EDIT: I spoke too soon... Both songs have leaked now...

The soundcloud user was giving them out by PM to anyone who asked. He said they leaked on a brazilian forum but IDK if its true. He blocked my friend because he thought it was Guy Oseary or someone from her team lol.

But the links are going everywhere now being posted on forums and sites.

Guy Oseary is telling fans by DM not to spread the links, but that's pretty useless.

Anyone with any clue on who's leaking these or where they are originating from please let me know. Thank You!

Streetwalkerjackson on Soundcloud. As Fighter said, he reckons he got it from a Brazilian site, but he was sharing to anyone who asked.Someone should Twitter Guy!

This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. But once the link is posted somewhere, the damage is already done... Is it confirmed that these are just the demos though? Because that wouldn't be as bas as the final version leaking this early.