mysore

Rebel Heart Clip (Real thing!)

lyrics;
I’ve spent some time as a narcissist
Hearing the others say “Look at you, look at you!â€
Trying to be so provocative
I said “Oh yeah, that was me!â€
All of the things I did, just to be seen…â€

Really!! Well I hope nobody leaks it in full! I know that there are even 'stems' available.....she needs to look at who she works with & who's leaking them.That being said, the snippet sounds good & I'm liking the direction she's going in.....not overproduced noise. Some guitar!

dont worry!, the link you posted was the wrong one anyway, I think it was Partita Dopia lol  :lol:

lolol oops! I've been downloading so much from the amazing media section of the forum - i guess that was what was on my clipboard (now to start uploading and sharing files!)

I loved the snippet.

Especially the second time she sings "Of my Rebel Heart" with the backing vocals...heaven!

The pitch is too low and the beat could be just a little bit faster

But in general has a big potencial to be a HIT.

I listen to this snippet visualizing the videoclip in my head lol

They sound great in HQ. That new Rebel part sounds amazing. Hopefully the changes to the demo aren't too drastic, I'd hate for it to be overproduced.What I like most about these are her vocals.....so hopefully there is no vocoder on the album...please no more vocoder!!!!!

I will ABSOLUTELY refrain myself from anymore snippets! Regardless of what I had said about it... I am totally psyched about new material. The only thing I wish for is proper promotion and awards show performances. She needs to understand that, and perform at awards shows... and say the one thing Cher said that bithces like her should say..."follow this bitches".