Rank the Albums

So I was part of a Madonna forum back in the day, turned me onto Tori Amos and joined a Tori forum for ages and last year or more been visiting. (I am demo and alternate fanatic). But thought I might join today - I saw first time this tour and been a fan 1998. She was amazing! and when she asked the two sides of the stage to cheer she than asked our side if she could our anti-depressant, with the stuff that happened in the last year it was too amazing! So anyway RH has been out forever rankem:

01. Erotica
02. Ray of Light
03. Music
04. Madonna
05. Rebel Heart
06. True Blue
07. Confessions of a Dancefloor 
08. American Life
09. Hard Candy
10. MDNA
11. Like a Virgin
12. Like a Prayer
13. Bedtime Stories

uff... ranking her albums has always been a problem to me, because it depends on how i'm feeling, and honestly I dont like to leave albums on low places... but if you made me choose now, doing a fast count, I would rank them like this:

• [*]
American Life [*]Confessions On A Dance Floor [*]Like A Prayer [*]Madonna [*]Rebel Heart [*]Ray Of Light [*]Hard Candy [*]Like A Virgin [*]Erotica [*]MDNA [*]Music [*]Bedtime Stories [*]True Blue

I really find it hard to pick a definitive number one. Any one of my top 4 can be number one at any time depending how i feel. Today i'm thinking:1. American Life2. Like A Prayer3. Ray Of Light4. Erotica5. Music6. MDNA7. Like A Virgin8. COADF9. Hard Candy10. Madonna/TFA11. Bedtime Stories12. True Blue13. Rebel Heart

This is alway changing for me, just like my favorite Madonna song keeps on changing, but if I had to made a ist right now it would be this

1. Confessions On A Dance Floor

2. Like A Prayer

3. Ray Of Light

4. American Life

5. Rebel Heart

6. Erotica

7. Like A Virgin

8. True Blue

9. Madonna

10. Hard Candy

11. MDNA

12. Bedtime Stories

13. Music

Oh god this is really hard! My ranking constantly switches... BUT I really do love all 13. There's something to like on each one  :cry:

1. Confessions On A Dancefloor

2. Ray of Light

3. Rebel Heart

4. Like A Virgin

5. American Life

6. Erotica

7. Madonna

8. True Blue

9. Like A Prayer

10. Hard Candy

11. MDNA

12. Music

13. Bedtime Stories

1. Like a Virgin (The import edition with Into The Groove)

2. Madonna

3. Like a Prayer

4. True Blue

5. Erotica

6. Music

7. Ray of Light

8. I'm Breathless (Simply because Vogue is on this album. Literally no other reason. Eh Hanky Panky is pretty good too.)

9. MDNA

10. Confessions On a Dancefloor

11. Bedtime Stories

12. Hard Candy

13. Rebel Heart

14. American Life

I'm not sure if my list is 100% it's pretty close to accurate though.

People are pretty much everywhere that's awesome lol. I've never polled Madonna fans before like Ray of Light and Like a Prayer are not in very top 5. 

I don't like Music mainly because it contains fillers and plus I would loved to see a longer ROL era!

What is filler? 10 track album tech 11-12 in some parts. I used to think the two William Orbit tracks were an odd choice and ROL throwaway. But Runaway Lover is now just so good and Amazing might be from the same mold as Stranger but your way more fun.

• 1 year later...

This changes from time to time for me, but usually it is as follows:

1. Ray of Light

2. Confessions on a Dance Floor

3. Music

4. Bedtime Stories

5. Like a Prayer

6. Rebel Heart (with a few adjustments)

7. Hard Candy

8. American Life

9. Erotica

10. True Blue