Re-Invention Tour | Lisbon

Bat-Fan

She'll have edited it before her death and add in Spanish Lesson and Candy Shop to both setlists and with a new cover designed by Aldo Diaz and mixed with fan footage, news pro shot footage every second most likely.  :laughing:  :cryin:

"Madonna is set to release two never before released tours on Bluray and digital formats this coming spring. The singer's legendary and iconic Blond Ambition and Re-Invention Tours will released in their full glory. Experience the timeless classics "Like a Prayer, Vogue, Like a Virgin and Candy Shop in a never before seen performance from the Queen herself."

It'll be Hanky Panky dubbed with S&S Candy Shop vocals.

And hidden bonus footage of her rising from her grave, singing "Human Nature".  :hyper::wide-eyes::sexy::laughing:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well bat nice was released officially on LD and leaked few years ago so no need to have it leaked again ☺

I was talking about the BAT in Paris (the same footage from "Truth or Dare"), I read that some people want it. In my opinion, the BAT doesn't have to be released, we already have 3 different full show (Japan, Barcelona and Nice). Nowadays, everyone can make a DVD from his computer.

I still wish most the complete Virgin Tour and the official and unreleased Get Up Lisbon Re-invention Tour. I don't care so much about Blond Ambition as there are 2 officially release versions from Japan and France. 

I also would love the second leg for Sticky & Sweet Tour 2009 officially released and about leaks, I would love the untouched versions for MDNA Tour and Rebel Heart Tour as I think both are horrible edited. 

I still wish most the complete Virgin Tour and the official and unreleased Get Up Lisbon Re-invention Tour. I don't care so much about Blond Ambition as there are 2 officially release versions from Japan and France. 

I also would love the second leg for Sticky & Sweet Tour 2009 officially released and about leaks, I would love the untouched versions for MDNA Tour and Rebel Heart Tour as I think both are horrible edited. 

YES! I would love Sticky and Sweet 2009, the performance of Frozen was everything! But I also liked the tweaks throughout (the auto tune in Human Nature) and of course Holiday/MJ tribute.

I find it funny seeing comments about the RIT leak being 'shitty', to me it's a great rough professional recording, and without it's leak we'd still be holding to the short-ass IGTTYAS videos and incomplete audio and being like "Oh how I wish a pro-shot would leak!!!!". SMH

I find it funny seeing comments about the RIT leak being 'shitty', to me it's a great rough professional recording, and without it's leak we'd still be holding to the short-ass IGTTYAS videos and incomplete audio and being like "Oh how I wish a pro-shot would leak!!!!". SMH

You can quote me you know  :thinker: You're right, we can be lucky to have a professionnal footage, but I still think the audio from it is crap.

I was talking about the BAT in Paris (the same footage from "Truth or Dare"), I read that some people want it. In my opinion, the BAT doesn't have to be released, we already have 3 different full show (Japan, Barcelona and Nice). Nowadays, everyone can make a DVD from his computer.

but theres a night and day difference between those 3 recordings and the Paris footage. It's a huge shame that we may never see that but unless it happens we should forget about it lol

I think I worked out what happened with RIT, basically it all came down to timing.

She was focussed on the documentary IGTTYAS and making her new album Confessions after the tour and into 2005. 

IGTTYAS premiered on MTV in October 2005, Confessions was released 9 November 2005, so she was busy promoting both IGTTYAS and the Confessions album.

So in the end, timing is what stopped RIT from being released. It also made no sense to release it, when both Warner, herself and the distribution companies wanted the buying public to buy IGTTYAS and the Confessions album.

By the time 2006 came around, she had well and truly moved on with the Confessions tour.

I would like to think, that herself, her management or her team were behind leaking the RIT way back in the day, as a way to get it out there, but who knows!

I think I worked out what happened with RIT, basically it all came down to timing.

She was focussed on the documentary IGTTYAS and making her new album Confessions after the tour and into 2005. 

IGTTYAS premiered on MTV in October 2005, Confessions was released 9 November 2005, so she was busy promoting both IGTTYAS and the Confessions album.

So in the end, timing is what stopped RIT from being released. It also made no sense to release it, when both Warner, herself and the distribution companies wanted the buying public to buy IGTTYAS and the Confessions album.

By the time 2006 came around, she had well and truly moved on with the Confessions tour.

I would like to think, that herself, her management or her team were behind leaking the RIT way back in the day, as a way to get it out there, but who knows!

I don't think it was so complicated.  She originally wanted a "broadcast" of the tour before the tour ended.  At the same time she was filming the tour.  Maybe she was hoping to have the best of both worlds here. A broadcast of the tour and then release a documentary behind it.  To me, that makes a lot of sense.  It just didn't work out as she planned.  As an artist, it would be silly to release the full tour at the same time or soon after the documentary when the intent is to get as many people to see the documentary. Whether that worked or not, is not the point. Not only that, certain organizations (such as MTV) has the right to broadcast for some time, so a full release of the tour would definitely not happen when both Madonna and MTV are interested in selling the documentary. Again, whether it worked or not isn't the point.  The intent is to sell the documentary. Legal obligations must be met, like it or not. 

RIT is the only tour that hasn't been released officially. Every tour before and after has been released officially in some format.  With the internet, it's not like it's not available for people to view.  The hardcore fans want a HQ copy of the tour. I get that, but again if this is the one tour we are missing, then I would say we're doing pretty damn good since everything before and after has been released in some format.  Certainly, we may not have the greatest versions of every tour, but they are out there for public viewing.  Releasing them at this point will not really benefit Madonna and company. 

Who gives a fuck. Be grateful someone leaked it in the first place and that we all have it. :-) I am sure someone has probably done a version with fixed audio.

Definitely. Something is better than nothing. Listening to a full show is better than a fan made edit of Vogue compiled from 2 dozen audio sources from local news footage.

• 2 months later...

Not watched it for years. My DVD copy started to corrupt during 'Music' and 'Holiday' so probably doesn't work anymore. Trying to locate a digital file of it I can keep on a hard rive rather than a dvd copy. The DVD copy I had was good though, had a great animated menu and a few news footage extras on it.

20 hours ago, rlittler81 said:

Not watched it for years. My DVD copy started to corrupt during 'Music' and 'Holiday' so probably doesn't work anymore. Trying to locate a digital file of it I can keep on a hard rive rather than a dvd copy. The DVD copy I had was good though, had a great animated menu and a few news footage extras on it.

The problem is the very poor sound quality

23 hours ago, rlittler81 said:

Are you sure that it was your DVD copy that got corrupted? From what I remember the leaked RIT always had a problem in 'Music' and 'Holiday' performances.

On 3/16/2018 at 4:55 PM, Someone said:

Are you sure that it was your DVD copy that got corrupted? From what I remember the leaked RIT always had a problem in 'Music' and 'Holiday' performances.

These problems were fixed. However audio is still really bad. I dont mind the basic editing and I am no audio snob, but the sound is just terrible.

I wouldn't say the sound was terrible ? its stereo soundboard and i imagine a raw feed with no overdubbing or fake crowd noises that we normally get on her releases - i think fans are too used to her own tinkering on her concert films - personally i love this show as its raw and no fast editing like the nauseating Rebel Heart and MDNA tour dvd editing - i also love the long intro - you really capture the spirit of the show before it starts and when the lights go out !! wow - you cant beat it - thats another thing missing from her shows sadly

17 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I wouldn't say the sound was terrible ? its stereo soundboard and i imagine a raw feed with no overdubbing or fake crowd noises that we normally get on her releases - i think fans are too used to her own tinkering on her concert films - personally i love this show as its raw and no fast editing like the nauseating Rebel Heart and MDNA tour dvd editing - i also love the long intro - you really capture the spirit of the show before it starts and when the lights go out !! wow - you cant beat it - thats another thing missing from her shows sadly

The sound is very "hollow", like lament, frozen, nothing fails, hanky panky and many others, like the sound was recorded from a phone, I prefer the natural sound of bat and girlie show but the sound in lisbon is nothing like that, its just horrid. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • madgefan changed the title to Re-Invention Tour | Lisbon
  • madgefan pinned this topic