The Tour Ranks

Well curious now how do you rank every tour? go!

01 Drowned World Tour
02 Confessions Tour
03 Rebel Heart Tour
04 The Virgin Tour
05 The Blonde Ambition World Tour
06 Who's That Girl World Tour
07 Re-Invention WorldTour
08 Sticky & Sweet Tour
09 The Girlie Show World Tour

Sticky has worse moments but for an album like Erotica is was not my kind of set, where is Theif of Hearts or Bad Girl or Waiting, In this Life is so poignant but as someone with HIV myself but it's too much for a tour set.

Ps I always would have loved a Theif/Gang mashup on MDNA; the sirens but also killers songs.

only counting the world tours, VT was super sweet and lovely and great and it would end up in the bottom position just because of the lack of budget, experience and the fact there were only two albums to pick songs from.

1.Blond Ambition
2.Rebel Heart
3.Re-Invention
4.Girlie Show
5.Confessions
6.Who’s That Girl
7.MDNA
8.Sticky Sweet
9.Drowned World

my top four keeps interchanging, but BA is just so iconic and serves as a blueprint for all tours to come it deserves it's no. 1 spot.

Rebel Heart and Re-invention I love because of the best mix in new and old songs, big productions vs more personal and stripped down performances and lots of interaction with the audience.

Girlie Show is actually a more polished and more stylish BA imo, great staging, band etc. but setlist could use some umph

Confessions is ok, it has one of the best opening numbers ever and erotica/you thrill me which I can't get enough of, however the whole middle section is a bit of a bore to me, apart from the acoustic DW and Paradise.

MDNA: the biggest, most expensive production, all in all a pretty good setlist, one of the most beautiful performances of LAV ever, and that elevating stage was everything! But still it left me a bit meh, it was a very unelegant show to me, mainly because of those cluncky screens opening and closing all the time because of some prop that needed to be brought out (I mean apart from the fact I can do without candy shop, I think candy shop doesn't neccesarily get better because of this big chandelier above the stage) The show was so overly produced there was no room for any emotion or interaction which made it hard to watch live and enjoy. That said vogue and celebration were pretty damn fine

Sticky Sweet, it was sticky, not so sweet

Drowned World, one of the only times M actually was boring me, I liked LIB and that's about it

01 Sticky & Sweet Tour 
02 The Girlie Show World Tour
03 The Blonde Ambition World Tour
04 Who's That Girl World Tour
05 The Virgin Tour (ohh! the interludes are so amazing! and i that Borderline edit sucks :( )
06 Confessions Tour
07 Drowned World Tour
08 Re-Invention WorldTour
09 Rebel Heart Tour
10 MDNA Tour

still it's quite amazing M serves so many people and tastes, as everyone has totally different opinions on which is the best tour/record/video etc. proves why so many love her

x

I've loved seeing this also because with other artists it was pretty universal sometimes was going on top and spoils the fun, and shows how diverse pop music can be.