Madonna May See My Message

Future Lover

That's touching! I know she truely has a lovely heart, even asking our side of the stage that wasn't loud enough, to be our anti-depressant. Seeing as was having a horrible year it was amazing to see her first time and her say that. Congrats on that correspondence and like we didn't know it was coming, hold onto your weaves girls!  :Madonna005:

So, a few months ago, I sent an email to ICON with a message for Madonna and how she has saved my life and kept me from suicide and my love for her. I got a response the next day saying they would pass it along and let me know of any news. WELL TODAY I GOT NEWS!! THEY EVEN HINTED AT THE DVD! Look at the attached photo for the email!

Screen Shot 2016-08-23 at 2.46.43 PM.png

I hope that she does get to see the message and you get a reply. 😃

this is so sweet! i know we aren't supposed to see the message, because you wrote it from the depth of your Rebel Heart, but it would be amazing for any fan to know they're getting closer to their idol.

also, I love how they refer to the "larger project" of the Rebel Heart shows... (you should post that bit on the DVD thread).

a final thing: funny how she is just M for us, but Miss Ciccone for them. it's a curious way to refer to her in my opinion.