Madonna Live in Miami December 2, 2016

Future Lover

well what a great show!

but to be honest I felt like great show for some kind of wrong audience.

i mean some of them are hardcore Madonna fans sure But Some of them are just rich people for charity.

So I feel like connection of crowd is not satisfying

the first tears of crown audience  was way much better audience for me.

Someone have the final setlist? I started the stream at I'm So Stupid

1.       Send in the Clown

2.       Like It or Not

3.       Toxic

4.       I’m So Stupid

5.       Beautiful Stranger

6.       Easy Ride

7.       American Life

8.       Don’t Tell Me

9.       Express Yourself

10.   Holiday

General comments:

1) I don't have a FB account, so I lost the first two songs, fu**

2) the live streaming is a gift and a surprise, makes the RHT showing less relevant now

3) the new setlist is less personal and more political, as we all suspected, and absolutely brilliant!

4) nice selection of hits, less famous songs, and cover - TOXIC!

5) I have spent so much money for Madonna, for stupid items sometimes, I really think it was worth going... so much interaction, she even went into the crowd!

6) she is not very funny though

7) her voice is off key, especially in American Life, but I LOVE HER when she sings LIVE - the cough during Express Yourself, that's fine with me, better than I'm so stupid with almost no singing...

8) I HATE those backing tracks, you have musicians then use them? Are they getting paid? And those backup singers! Come on, during Express yourself, she was coughing, is it hard to help her and sing??? I don't understand

9) Such a good way to start the weekend :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ok, I know that this gonna be minority opinion in here but I really hope that she gonna lose some weight.

I mean she's not fat at all, but her stomach, belly is not what Madonna belly I have known.

Don't get me wrong she is beautiful and has good shape, I mean she has much much better body than 20~30 years old young pop stars.

But This is not enough for Madonna's level.

To be honest I never saw this kind of Madonna belly except her pregnancy time.

IMO I think she looks great with more weight on she looks healthy to me. When you are older and really thin it can make you look older. I just think she's enjoying like and eating more. If she's happy then I'm happy. :)