Madonna Live in Miami December 2, 2016

Future Lover

The new Instagram post expressely mentions about Tears of a Clown so it could be similar.

I've always hoped to see M in small venues and theatres but now I realize that this could cost a fortune and may exclude those fans who can't afford it... which would be a pity.... if I were them I'd still give away 20 tickets to lucky Iconers... like me for instance!

I've always hoped to see M in small venues and theatres but now I realize that this could cost a fortune and may exclude those fans who can't afford it... which would be a pity.... if I were them I'd still give away 20 tickets to lucky Iconers... like me for instance!

It's unlikely she would tour the world with prices like this though. She might as well start a Las Vegas residency if she decides to do it only for the fans who are willing to pay any money to see her.

No it's very typical for galas to charge a high amount for donors. Most of it is all a tax write off anyways.

I think you are right, it is not a preparation of a tour but just a one night only special fundraising gala. They may even use the footage to edit the TOAC dvdM

Still this does not mean she won't be willing to play smaller concerts in the future..