Worst Madonna songs

rebelheartgermany

• 6 months later...

Her worst... I Know It, Jimmy Jimmy, Love Makes the World Go Around, Dear Jessie, Did You Do It, Don't Stop, Survival, Paradise/Nobody's Perfect (I know they are fan favs but they are always skipped for me and they blur together so badly), Dance2Night, B-Day Song (yet oddly I'll listen to it if it comes on), Inside Out (lyrics are great but musically just doesn't work for me. The demo was better and there are remixes that do it far more justice).

Gang Bang is practically a nursery rhyme but many love it due to her drag queen impersonating attitude in it... XD

You just made my night LMAO!

The thing is that I do agree with you but I don't think it is one of her worst songs.

On the other hand, I've seen some users calling Hard Candy her worst album. THANK YOU GUYS, I CAN FINALLY BREATHE AGAIN! As silly as it is, I never had the ''guts'' to admit how awful it is, because it's really awful. I like to pretend 4 Minutes, Give It 2 Me and Miles Away are non-album singles; to be honest, those are the only songs from the album that I can listen to.

You just made my night LMAO!

The thing is that I do agree with you but I don't think it is one of her worst songs.

On the other hand, I've seen some users calling Hard Candy her worst album. THANK YOU GUYS, I CAN FINALLY BREATHE AGAIN! As silly as it is, I never had the ''guts'' to admit how awful it is, because it's really awful. I like to pretend 4 Minutes, Give It 2 Me and Miles Away are non-album singles; to be honest, those are the only songs from the album that I can listen to.

There is also 'Across the Sky', a wonderful song excluded from the album probably because it was simply too similar to 'Miles Away'.

I know it, Pretender, Gambler, Jimmy, most breathless songs...cry baby, bananas etc..

Deserve it, Mother and father (so annoying), I'm so stupid, gimme all your lovin, superstar, b-day song, beautiful scars, autotune baby...

I belive that's it

• 8 months later...

The only one I really can't listen to remains Candy Perfume Girl. So irritating.

Your honesty comes closer.

I like Jimmy Jimmy and Did you do it and Love spent. Survival is even between my favourites! I deserve it? So beautiful!!!

And there are some (rare) moments when Ifind myself listening to Candy Shop or Shoo-bee-doo or Don't stop.

Hard Candy is wonderful. Number 1 in 37 countries, nominated for three grammy awards, but everyone has a different taste. I absolutely love it :heart:

Did it get nominated for best artwork ? Cause if it did i will shoot myself - its her worst cover - she looks like a lesbian - i prefer the cover to the everybody single and she isn't even on that ! :((

Did it get nominated for best artwork ? Cause if it did i will shoot myself - its her worst cover - she looks like a lesbian - i prefer the cover to the everybody single and she isn't even on that ! :((

I actually agree that HARD CANDY is a great album. Not up there with her greats, but it's a solid album. I'm not fond of the artwork, but I don't think she was going for a glamorous look. I think she intended it to look a bit tacky.  And I do think people tend to lack favor to things just because the cover. Most of the songs are pretty solid and fun.  I do think she went in with intention to grab both Timbaland and Pharell sounds.  I personally think the Timbaland sound was hopping on the band wagon, but I love what they came up, especially with "Devil..." and "Miles Away".   And it ended up she was ahead of the curve with Pharell as his sound became popular again a couple of years later. 

All in all, if you think about it, most every album she produced was something different from the last.  I remember a lot of fans not favoring BEDTIMES STORIES, but now a lot of fans are adoring it.  I feel those albums that don't initially grab people (especially fans) do later.