Worst Madonna songs

rebelheartgermany

American Life.

Simply the worst song of her career in my opinion...also the video with the flags didn't make things any better :laughing: (LOVE the original one though).

I don't know what people at Warner were thinking when they chose it as the lead single when they had Hollywood ready to set the charts on fire. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/10/2017 at 4:33 AM, Turuncan said:

And Warner meant to release it as the fourth single, but Madonna opted for 'Human Nature', and very rightfully so. I can't imagine what an even bigger disaster it would have been.

As if "Human Nature" made waves. :04:

In the end, I'm glad "Human Nature" did get released.  Commercially, it wasn't successful, but the video seem to have gotten some attention.  Over the years, Madonna has turned it into somewhat of a  "classic".  I love that she likes to release songs from the album that are quite versatile.  As for "Don't Stop", I think it could have done better if released.  It's a fun and simple song. The mainstream public, pretty much only can get on board with her more simplistic songs.  For me, it's just as simple as songs like "Holiday", "Everybody", "Lucky Star", "Where's The Party", "Get Together" and "Jump".  In no way am I saying it would be just as iconic as some of those were, but the song is just fun like those others among many other party type songs.

I will say that some songs from MDNA like Some Girls, Give Me All Your Luvin, I Fucked Up and B - Day Song were only bad because of its production. It's a shame that for these songs to be giant bops, they were ruined by rushed productions.

Gladly, Rebel Heart is an improvement for me from MDNA amidst the demo leaks.

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

Oh child I was joking

To be fair, you gave no inkling you were joking.  Though, I know you enough that I knew you weren't serious. But not everyone is able to see you the same way, especially if they aren't aware of who you are. :08:

21 hours ago, Andymad said:

Oh child I was joking

No disrespect but don't patronise me.

15 hours ago, Liam said:

To be fair, you gave no inkling you were joking.  Though, I know you enough that I knew you weren't serious. But not everyone is able to see you the same way, especially if they aren't aware of who you are. :08:

Agreed. I do enjoy the banter but you definitely wasn't showing any inkling to that being funny.

• 5 months later...

I love every Madonna song!!!!!!!!!

but my least favorites released songs are:

The duet with Britney Peers, Into the Hollywood Groove, Be Careful with Ricky Martin, Champagne Rose, now Im following you part 1, Love Makes the World Go Round, Hold Tight, evita songs, where’s the party true blue album version, revolver 

On 5/22/2018 at 1:19 AM, madaboutM said:

1. Spanish Lesson

2. B-Day Song

3. Superstar

4. Holy Water

5. Mer Girl

6. Don't Stop 

7. Mother and Father

8. Give Me All Your Luvin

9. Bitch I'm Madonna

10. Jimmy Jimmy 

This is a good list ..i forgot about spanish lesson can i add that to my list ...i love mother and father ..its funny how we have different tastes