Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

As every Monday, Canadian Radio Z103.5 played a brand new song and asked if it’s HOT or not. Well, Madonna‘s Living For Love was voted HOT by 100% of the listeners!

Results are based on phone calls and social media voting.

Ok, maybe I don't dislike them that much anymore. 100% though! Even artists like Rihanna's 'Diamonds' didn't get tat.

The 2 track CD single to Living For Love can now also be pre-ordered through Amazon.com[uSA] http://www.amazon.com/Living-Love-Madonna/dp/B00T3Q1C4K/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1424347964&sr=1-3&keywords=madonna for $8.99. This is an import CD single.

Billboard Bubbling Under: 8 (New) #LivingforLove https://www.

Keep on spinning the song on Spotify and video on YouTube!

Still 4M and getting less than 200K views a day :suffer:

it really IRKS me when even Cindy Lauper has a song with 100million+ views and M doesn't, because her channels are a mess. I actually hoped they would take of that during the MDNA era, but it seems this isn't going to change any time soon. :1f614:

Congratulations @madonna on getting your 44th #1 on the dance charts with #livingforlove !!

Madonna Notches Historic 44th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart | Billboard

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6479962/madonna-44th-number-1-dance-club-songs?mobile_redirection=false

The Queen of Pop reigns again with 'Living for Love,' tying with George Strait, the King of Country, for the most leaders on a single Billboard chart.

Madonna makes Billboard chart history, as she earns her 44th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs, where "Living for Love" lifts 2-1. (The ranking, dated March 7, will refresh on Billboard.com on Thursday, Feb. 26.)

With the coronation, Madonna equals George Strait, who's logged 44 No. 1s on Hot Country Songs, for the most leaders ever by an act on a singular Billboard chart.

It's fitting history for the artists also known, respectively, and reverently, as the Queen of Pop and the King of Country.

With her 44th leading title on Dance Club Songs, which measures reports submitted by a national sample of club DJs, Madonna pulls further ahead of runners-up Beyonce and Rihanna. In fact, Madonna has tallied as many No. 1s as they have combined: 22 each. (The chart launched as a national survey in the Billboard issue dated Aug. 28, 1976.)

Madonna, who performed "Love" at the Grammy Awards on Feb. 8, matches Strait's esteemed honor, with the latter icon having stood at the Hot Country Songs summit with 44 smashes between 1982 and 2009. He first reigned with "Fool Hearted Memory" (Aug. 28, 1982) and most recently ruled with "River of Love" (April 18, 2009.)

"Love" introduces Madonna's 13th studio album, Rebel Heart, due March 10.

Madonna On New 'Rebellious and Romantic' Music, Demo Leaks, 'Possibly' Crashing the Grammys and the 'Crazy' Sony Hack

"The reason I wanted to call the record Rebel Heart was because I felt like it explored two very distinct sides of my personality," Madonna told Billboard's Keith Caulfield in December. "The rebellious, renegade side of me, and the romantic side of me."

Specifically of the house music-infused "Love," the ever-youthful Material Girl similarly said, "It's kind of like the old me and the new me all mixed in together."

Looking ahead, all Madonna needs is one more leader, perhaps also from Rebel Heart, to pass Strait and claim vaunted chart history -- 45 No. 1s on one ranking -- all to herself.

For now, at least, Madonna and Strait make for unparalleled Billboard chart royalty.

Congratulations @madonna on getting your 44th #1 on the dance charts with #livingforlove !!

Madonna Notches Historic 44th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart | Billboard

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/6479962/madonna-44th-number-1-dance-club-songs?mobile_redirection=false

The Queen of Pop reigns again with 'Living for Love,' tying with George Strait, the King of Country, for the most leaders on a single Billboard chart.

Now who's the QUEEN???!!! Who???!!!

Posted Image

So is there a chance it will make it to the BB 200 next week? I don't really follow the charts.

BB200 is for the album chart. She should easily get that #1 for the Rebel Heart album in the first week.

BB100 is for the Hot 100 singles [ranked based on radio airplay, sales and streaming]. With LFL gaining airplay, hopefully it gets into the BB100 next week. My guess is it will peak at the time when the album is released.