Madonna - Intimate Concert for Hillary

vitoralmeiida

Madonna is doing a concert for Hillary Clinton

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/madonna-doing-concert-hillary-clinton-222547168.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw

With the election just four days away, Madonna, is finally stepping in. This weekend on Instagram, Madonna announced a concert for Hillary Clinton. It’s totally last minute, and totally acoustic.

We don’t have all the details yet but we do know the surprise show will take place in New York City on Monday, which will now forever be known as Election Eve.

Madonna stands in great company, as many other celebrities are taking to the stage to support the Democratic presidential candidate. According to Idolator, it was a big weekend for musicians and Clinton. Katy Perry joined her at Cleveland State University in Ohio on Friday. Then Beyoncé and Jay Z headlined a get-out-the-vote concert in Cleveland, too, along with a bunch of other hip hop artists. Politics aside, Clinton definitely has friends in high (awesome) places.

I really lover her but let's be honest guys, she's probably not doing anything special or new. Maybe she'll just sit there with Monte and sing songs like Don't Tell Me ("Don't tell her to stop..."), Holiday ("If we vote for Hillary, take some time to celebrate...") and Rebel Heart ("... deep down in her rebel heart"). 

OR she sings American Life, drops the mic after the rap part and leaves. We'll see...

I really lover her but let's be honest guys, she's probably not doing anything special or new. Maybe she'll just sit there with Monte and sing songs like Don't Tell Me ("Don't tell her to stop..."), Holiday ("If we vote for Hillary, take some time to celebrate...") and Rebel Heart ("... deep down in her rebel heart"). 

OR she sings American Life, drops the mic after the rap part and leaves. We'll see...

I hope she doesn't do Like A Prayer with Hillaries inserted or I may lose a tad bit of respect for her lol