Illuminati (Interlude)

Music

Candy Shop

Material Girl

La Vie En Rose

Unapologetic Bitch

Holiday

Really? Sad no LDLHA and TAB... 

LDTLHA will obviously be there it's included with Heartbreak. There was a clip of her pushing the guy off the staircase, which happens during that segment, or just before it's a blur right now lol.

As it's been noticed before on previous page, the falling Marvin is the end of HeartBreakCity...

But the info spread two days ago are apparently precise!

TBH I'm not very sorry for TAB missing, as the musical arrangement was like a bad karaoke and the song wasn't fitting the sequence. Still I miss Who's that girl very very much...

As it's been noticed before on previous page, the falling Marvin is the end of HeartBreakCity...

But the info spread two days ago are apparently precise!

TBH I'm not very sorry for TAB missing, as the musical arrangement was like a bad karaoke and the song wasn't fitting the sequence. Still I miss Who's that girl very very much...

Well it's obviously going to be there, it's like attached to the song unless the make this very drastic cut into LAV (also only mins of the song why cut it), it would be like cutting Music from Candy Shop. RIP Who's That Girl but glad to have True Blue but sad.

Well it's obviously going to be there, it's like attached to the song unless the make this very drastic cut into LAV (also only mins of the song why cut it), it would be like cutting Music from Candy Shop. RIP Who's That Girl but glad to have True Blue but sad.

Imagine if we have in the DVD all the songs she did in the acoustic set? Am I dreaming here?

Not really, she could play the intro and with splices of her coming down the stairs and starting Like A Virgin. Or just end there have the screen go black and start Like A Virgin as normal, making the audience think the song ends and she rushes down the stairs.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic