Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As @@Breathless said already, here we are dying to see it when someone uploads it... So let's just wait and pray!

Anyway, with all your comments I can say that I've seen the show somehow! :coffee:

What I can add is that Drowned Madonna info was totally true:

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/2016/12/08/exclusive-news-madonnas-rebel-heart-tour-broadcast/

Saw it two times already. Didn't want to comment before 'cause all my attention was in the streaming, lol. So, mmmmhh... I don't know exactly how to feel, but I guess I really liked it. And yes, the biggest problem was that there was too many abrupt changes of camera, and the more frenetic it was the more pixelated the streaming, so I NEED a HD version ASAP to judge it properly, but so far I think I prefer the S&S edition (except, obviously, for the vocals, but I can judge it well with a better quality video, also, I'm not a big fan of the oversaturated colors in motion image).

Anyways, for me the best moments were:

Burning Up, it was very energic

True Blue, sincerely it was the cutest thing I ever seen in my entire life, so much love in this  :heart:

HeartBreakCity, stunning vocals, great performance

Candy Shop, I mean, yes! That slow motion and fast camera effects were nicely synchronized with the choreo
Unapologetic Bitch, the ending was hilarious, it really made me laugh

Holiday, It really put a smile on your face, that overlays give it a 80's vibe, she should close every concert with this song :p

Waiting for an HD!

So did you like it? :)

Also hopefully someone is gonna come thru with an HD pretty soon

As @@Breathless said already, here we are dying to see it when someone uploads it... So let's just wait and pray!

Anyway, with all your comments I can say that I've seen the show somehow!  :coffee:

What I can add is that Drowned Madonna info was totally true:

http://www.drownedmadonna.com/2016/12/08/exclusive-news-madonnas-rebel-heart-tour-broadcast/

Thank you for not doubting! :)

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic