Madonna to collaborate with Britney & Ariana?

rebelheartgermany

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/12/05/madonna-making-music-ariana-grande-britney-spears-song-together/

Idk how trustworthy this side is but what do you guys think?

I personally think this is a very desperate move for Madonna to do. I am so up for another Britdonna collaboration (yes, I actually love MATM), but with Ariana being included, to me it feels like she just wants to reach a younger audience.

But anyway, I'm absolutely up for new Madonna music!

I personally think this is a very desperate move for Madonna to do [...] to me it feels like she just wants to reach a younger audience.

And what if so? Why do some of u feel the need to limit her because of her age, or because of her supposed audience's ages??? Let the woman do as she pleases, jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I HIGHLY doubt it's true, anyways...

And what if so? Why do some of u feel the need to limit her because of her age, or because of her supposed audience's ages??? Let the woman do as she pleases, jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I HIGHLY doubt it's true, anyways...

I don't limit her :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  She can do whatever she wants. But the fact is that the younger generation cares more about Justin Bieber and Selena and Taylor etc. I'm 17, I know that people my age don't listen to Madonna, THAT'S WHY!

I don't limit her :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  She can do whatever she wants. But the fact is that the younger generation cares more about Justin Bieber and Selena and Taylor etc. I'm 17, I know that people my age don't listen to Madonna, THAT'S WHY!

I'm 19 and listen Madonna since 4 years ago. And I know more people under 18 listen to Madonna's music. Yes she is not of the most listened singers of young people but she is listened. I have heard since Holiday until Bitch I'm Madonna (inclusive Turn Up The Radio) in the street, malls, etc... and I don't live in USA.

Personally, I've not been too big on her past collaborations, but that was then. I'm not saying i would never like a collaboration in the future though.

At the end of the day, at first listen, the most basic and simple thing is "do I like how this sounds?" without thinking and dissecting it. If the answer is "yes" then that's what matters.

how about Madonna collaborating with talented musicians instead    but they tend to be older than 30 so she probably doesn't want to be seen near them!  bullshit acts like Britney or Ariana (good voice..., and? Where's the art? Where's the substance? ) shouldn't even be considered to work with M.    she clearly doesn't see how all the shit collabs she's done have damaged her credibility as a musical artist. Had she collaborated with Leonard Cohen on the album Pat Leonard had produced, like these two wanted, things might have been different. But she clearly prefers to work with inconsequential BS "artists".  "It's all about the music" she once said   ... (cut to her collaborating with the least musical people modern showbiz has to offer.. Britney, Oakenfold, Solveig, Avicii, ...). Wether it is about dance music or more serious music, there are many legendary and talented people out there she could work with.  Sorry for the rant but come on. Ariana?   :thinker::angry:

how about Madonna collaborating with talented musicians instead    but they tend to be older than 30 so she probably doesn't want to be seen near them!  bullshit acts like Britney or Ariana (good voice..., and? Where's the art? Where's the substance? ) shouldn't even be considered to work with M.    she clearly doesn't see how all the shit collabs she's done have damaged her credibility as a musical artist. Had she collaborated with Leonard Cohen on the album Pat Leonard had produced, like these two wanted, things might have been different. But she clearly prefers to work with inconsequential BS "artists".  "It's all about the music" she once said   ... (cut to her collaborating with the least musical people modern showbiz has to offer.. Britney, Oakenfold, Solveig, Avicii, ...). Wether it is about dance music or more serious music, there are many legendary and talented people out there she could work with.  Sorry for the rant but come on. Ariana?   :thinker::angry:

I agree with this, Ariana's voice is like frequency and Britney doesn't make music worth checking out, but M did multiple collabs with the talentless joke Nicki Minaj so who knows.

I agree with this, Ariana's voice is like frequency and Britney doesn't make music worth checking out, but M did multiple collabs with the talentless joke Nicki Minaj so who knows.

Yep! I fully agree with that view, Debrah & James19709.  :Madonna003:

We'll see what happens. She deserves better than this (Ariana Grande, Spears or Nicki Minaj) and so do we.  :coffee:

I want to see you do what she does. then let's talk.

Seriously? Are we in a schoolyard?

So basically, no one can criticize anyone unless they've executed the same work?

i never made it as chancelor in Germany in the 30s. Therefore i can't have an opinion about Adolph Hitler. I never recorded an album, therefore i can't say anything negative about any album ever released.

Let's all not have an opinion then.

MEEEEEEEHHHHH.