Madonna to collaborate with Britney & Ariana?

rebelheartgermany

Oh, please!!! Just make a new Confessions on a Dancefloor together with Stuart Price, Georgio Moroder and Patrick Leonard, but even more upbeat. I feel like dancing with Madonna again. Make the new record super commercial and appealing to the broad masses.

So it's more important that the broad masses like the album than you like it yourself?

Repeating herself is way worse than recording one song with a currently hot artist.

Seriously? Are we in a schoolyard?

So basically, no one can criticize anyone unless they've executed the same work?

i never made it as chancelor in Germany in the 30s. Therefore i can't have an opinion about Adolph Hitler. I never recorded an album, therefore i can't say anything negative about any album ever released.

Let's all not have an opinion then.

MEEEEEEEHHHHH.

you should talk; the only one who just dragged it to schoolyard level seems to be you.

saying that nicki minaj is "talentless" is not the kind of criticism that would qualify the kind of argument you attempted to put forward.

your chancellor/hitler argument is not going anywhere, it's just tasteless.

(it displays bad judgement on your side too, if you thought you can get to me with this blabber. i am not even german, i only live in germany.)

:clapp:

it amuses me to read you guys seem to be so much "in the know" on what it means to be "talented".

self-indulgent much.

merry christmas.

(and i am not even a big nicki minaj fan. ridiculous.)

you should talk; the only one who just dragged it to schoolyard level seems to be you.

saying that nicki minaj is "talentless" is not the kind of criticism that would qualify the kind of argument you attempted to put forward.

your chancellor/hitler argument is not going anywhere, it's just tasteless.

(it displays bad judgement on your side too, if you thought you can get to me with this blabber. i am not even german, i only live in germany.)

:clapp:

it amuses me to read you guys seem to be so much "in the know" on what it means to be "talented".

self-indulgent much.

merry christmas.

(and i am not even a big nicki minaj fan. ridiculous.)

I am not the person who commented on N. Minaj (although I do agree she is quite talentless). And I hadn't seen you were in Germany, seriously, it was just an example. And yes, your comment about "I'd like to see you do it" is ridiculous. It's everyone's right to comment and criticize something that's outside our own fields. It's a forum, it's a place for debate. If you want to cut everyone's opinion short by saying "you do it first", well you really shouldn't read forums in general.

I am not the person who commented on N. Minaj (although I do agree she is quite talentless). And I hadn't seen you were in Germany, seriously, it was just an example. And yes, your comment about "I'd like to see you do it" is ridiculous. It's everyone's right to comment and criticize something that's outside our own fields. It's a forum, it's a place for debate. If you want to cut everyone's opinion short by saying "you do it first", well you really shouldn't read forums in general.

not sure if you read any of my comments on other topics but if you have, you should know i never make a habit out of trying to "cut off" a debate with what i am saying.

plus, you say you want to debate, and yet i should not be allowed to say what i think?

seriously, anyone who claims someone is "talentless", should stand in their shoes first.

and if that's an opinion you can't stand, i accept it.

wanting a debate, yet basically trying to tell me i should shut up is plain contradictory.

that's my last reply to you.