Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Exclusive: Ghosttown to be the second single in Holland #ghosttown #madonna
After the report on Ghosttown being the second single off of Rebel Heart yesterday, we can exclusively report that Ghosttown will most likely be the second single in Holland as well. Details are being discussed as we speak. Once settled, the track will go to radio very soon.

Exclusive: Rebel Heart album booklet details
With the release of Rebel Heart barely two weeks ahead it’s time to start talking about the album booklet, and MadonnaTribe has some exclusive details to share about the design of the 19-track Deluxe version of Madonna‘s 13th studio release.

We’ve been told that the booklet is visually stunning – but this is probably not a big news as the images we’ve seen so far online are all amazing.
Almost all of them will be part of the album booklet – with one picture missing that will probably considered a notable exception. Of course there will be more images, and the new ones are all beautiful and visually striking. Expect more red, more blood (not necessarely in red), more laces, and also swords and nails!

Those who were hoping that a change in the tradition of Madonna’s recent releases would bring back the full lyrics in the album artwork will unfortunately be disappointed – this time again there will be mainly images and some extra text, and apparently the album credits will be lacking, too.

On the other hand, if you were impressed as much as we were by the heart in hand image shared by Mert Alas on Instagram in December last year and wondered if it was going to make the album back cover, well, you got it right!

Rebel Heart will be released worldwide on March 10th (and on Friday, March 6th on certain markets) on Interscope Records.
Posted Image

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015/yeezus-loves-her-pet-cat-best/

The tracklist of the Clean edition of Madonna’s Rebel Heart has been recently added to the Amazon.com page for the digital version of the album.

The Clean version is based on the 14 track Standard edition and shares its same artwork – with the Parental Advisory logo missing and a few interesting choices about which songs needed the cleaning treatment, and leaving us wonder how the edited versions will sound like.

01. Living For Love02 Devil Pray03. Ghosttown04. Unapologetic B**** [Clean]05. Illuminati06. B**** I’m Madonna [feat. Nicki Minaj] [Clean]07. Hold Tight08. Joan Of Arc09. Iconic [feat. Chance The Rapper]10. HeartBreakCity [Clean]11. Body Shop [Clean]12. Holy Water [Clean]13. Inside Out14. Wash All Over Me

A clean version of Holy water. wow! :lol:

They need to put 4 min of silence instead of that song.

And also what's "unclean" about Body Shop? I didn't notice anything :confused:

I think I hear her say shit in that song somewhere

I listen to the album like this

Disc 11. Living for Love2. Devil Pray3. Ghosttown4. Unapologetic Bitch5. Illuminati6. Trust No Bitch (with Dubplate at the end)7. Hold Tight (Demo 5)8. Joan of Arc9. Iconic (ft. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)10. HeartBreakCity11. Body Shop12. Holy Water13. Inside Out14. Wash All Over Me15. Best Night16. Veni Vidi Vici (ft. Nas)17. S.E.X.18. Messiah19. Rebel HeartDisc 220. Beautiful Scars21. Heaven22. Nothing Lasts Forever23. Borrowed Time24. Revolution25. Alone with You26. Graffiti Heart27. Autotune Baby28. Never Let You Go29. Addicted30. Living for Love (Alternate Version)

Im trying to pre order Superdeluxe edition on amazon.es, and not available yet.

Spain always on top :1f614:

And do we have more news about preordering super deluxe and getting an email with information about new tour????

I sent a tweet last week to Amazon and they told me that there was no information, but stock is changing every second.

At the moment they listed Deluxe version.

I sent a tweet last week to Amazon and they told me that there was no information, but stock is changing every second.

At the moment they listed Deluxe version.

thanks for answering

Yes, stock is changing every second. But looking to another countries, it seems like in Spain stock is gonna change in the LAST second. :broken: :1f614:

Exclusive: Rebel Heart album booklet details
With the release of Rebel Heart barely two weeks ahead it’s time to start talking about the album booklet, and MadonnaTribe has some exclusive details to share about the design of the 19-track Deluxe version of Madonna‘s 13th studio release.

We’ve been told that the booklet is visually stunning – but this is probably not a big news as the images we’ve seen so far online are all amazing.
Almost all of them will be part of the album booklet – with one picture missing that will probably considered a notable exception. Of course there will be more images, and the new ones are all beautiful and visually striking. Expect more red, more blood (not necessarely in red), more laces, and also swords and nails!

Those who were hoping that a change in the tradition of Madonna’s recent releases would bring back the full lyrics in the album artwork will unfortunately be disappointed – this time again there will be mainly images and some extra text, and apparently the album credits will be lacking, too.

On the other hand, if you were impressed as much as we were by the heart in hand image shared by Mert Alas on Instagram in December last year and wondered if it was going to make the album back cover, well, you got it right!

Rebel Heart will be released worldwide on March 10th (and on Friday, March 6th on certain markets) on Interscope Records.
Posted Image

No lyrics... ok. Lame. But NO CREDITS??? I think they are essential. FXXX!!!!!