Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Big budget is not needed to properly shoot and edit something... which is what bothered me about LFL, but since its Akerlund I'm not too worried. He is good at what he does, even if the editing ends up being too fast-paced.

This! The LFL video is one of her worst ever in my opinion! GT does look very promising! They way it's shot looks proper! So if we get at least one epic video this era I'll be glad!

OH YOU SAID IT!! $$$, TIME AND SUPPORT!!!

thing is what some people dont realise and maybe even herself, is that the 99% criticism isnt towards her but towards her record company and team. IDK, I get why she would feel annoyed or hurt but i hope she's not dismissing fan opinion. i think the fact that the single had artwork at all is because either she or her team read fan opinions. And I'm very grateful for that :)

And I promise that if I dont like it I'll let others enjoy it. 

Oh yes please, thank u.

I think some of the admins/moderators in this forum should sometimes be a little more unbiased when it comes to expressing their opinions about M's works. I'm not saying they can't say what they think, but an admin should most of the time stay like that, as an admin, not as a "normal" user, with all that includes. I hope u understand what i'm trying to say.

When the forum started, it was an amazing place to be. Lately i feel, and this is just my opinion so respect it, please, lots of naysayers are around here and i don't feel this place as the amazing place it used to be. As a fan, when i get in a forum of FANS, i expect to find a nice place with nice things to say, and yes, people expressing their opinions politely, and not just naysayers and people complaining of HOW BAD EVERYTHING IS, how amateurish, we don't have a physical single, and when we have it the artwork is shitty... God. I really understand even M is telling some of u guys to shut up and STOP COMPLAINING. For God's sake.

Oh yes please, thank u.

I think some of the admins/moderators in this forum should sometimes be a little more unbiased when it comes to expressing their opinions about M's works. I'm not saying they can't say what they think, but an admin should most of the time stay like that, as an admin, not as a "normal" user, with all that includes. I hope u understand what i'm trying to say.

When the forum started, it was an amazing place to be. Lately i feel, and this is just my opinion so respect it, please, lots of naysayers are around here and i don't feel this place as the amazing place it used to be. As a fan, when i get in a forum of FANS, i expect to find a nice place with nice things to say, and yes, people expressing their opinions politely, and not just naysayers and people complaining of HOW BAD EVERYTHING IS, how amateurish, we don't have a physical single, and when we have it the artwork is shitty... God. I really understand even M is telling some of u guys to shut up and STOP COMPLAINING. For God's sake.

+1000

When she tells to the fans to stop complaining she is just feeding the fans robots who are teached to say "YES" to everything she does.

I can see why a lot of people complain the way she is taking everything this way in this era, besides the promo that it's truly amazing, everything is kind indeed bad. We don't see her or her team taking effort to create amazing stuff and visuals, we can see the standard cover, the super deluxe cover, the LFL cover, the Ghosttown cover for example look how amateurish all these looks, I'm so faded up with the aesthetics that she and M+M are relying on, I think everything looks messy. I hope Ghosttown doesn't look bad cause I didn't like the teaser at all

I'm just waiting for the tour that I know she won't disappoint me, at least this she takes seriously

Posted Image

I find it odd that opinions, however negative, get in the way of some people's enjoyment of something they love. Especially because no one is force-feeding any opinion down anyone's throats, in fact, it's the other way around, most of the time it's "positive thinkers" who attack other people for their opinions in this forum. 

Madonna telling her fans to "shut up and stop complaining" is as childish as the fans doing it. I am an adult, I left kindergarten a long time ago, so threats to leave and attacking others at random is not something I'm gonna deal with patiently from anybody.

I am just a "regular user" here, the title of admin or moderator doesn't make you any different, not really. No one has to like anyone's opinions, but it's odd that people stop liking you for your opinions, when you have given them your time, your friendship, and everything you could. That's the only thing that hurts me, because it's extremely petty. 

I agree with Frank, when the forum started comments used to be more lighthearted and everybody here expressed how much they loved Madonna's work, and that was BEFORE the album creation process even started. When the rumours of the new album flooded the internet (which is always a blessing) and eventually the leaks were spread here and there it seemed like you either loved her or hated her. Madonna fans are very critical, hard to please, extremely loyal and passionate but gay people are weird you know? And I'm not kidding! :mama003:

I find it odd that opinions, however negative, get in the way of some people's enjoyment of something they love. Especially because no one is force-feeding any opinion down anyone's throats, in fact, it's the other way around, most of the time it's "positive thinkers" who attack other people for their opinions in this forum. 

Madonna telling her fans to "shut up and stop complaining" is as childish as the fans doing it. I am an adult, I left kindergarten a long time ago, so threats to leave and attacking others at random is not something I'm gonna deal with patiently from anybody.

I am just a "regular user" here, the title of admin or moderator doesn't make you any different, not really. No one has to like anyone's opinions, but it's odd that people stop liking you for your opinions, when you have given them your time, your friendship, and everything you could. That's the only thing that hurts me, because it's extremely petty. 

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I agree with Frank, when the forum started comments used to be more lighthearted and everybody here expressed how much they loved Madonna's work, and that was BEFORE the album creation process even started. When the rumours of the new album flooded the internet (which is always a blessing) and eventually the leaks were spread here and there it seemed like you either loved her or hated her. Madonna fans are very critical, hard to please, extremely loyal and passionate but gay people are weird you know? And I'm not kidding! :mama003:

What's weird about it? Some people will like her new work, others won't. Some might like only the 80s era, others a few albums, others will like everything she's ever done including her macaroni art as a kid. That's literally every fanbase ever.

Well, it is a bit sad that Madonna forums are like this (i.e always some people who are shitty and almost to the point of bullying others). I have only seen this in Madonna forums, no other forums. In other forums people are nice and very friendly and it makes you happy. I do think it has a little bit to do with how the way M is, don't take shit from anyone, and if someone says anything bad about her they can f** off kind of attitude. This is what the fans have taken to heart, I think, and so they act out in the forums. I just wish people would be friendlier towards another here and not so damn childish sometimes. :kiss:

Oh yes please, thank u.

AMEN.

All those "She should have...", "They didn't care to...", "Guy O is so...", "Her team is so useless...", "We the fans know so much better...", "Single cover this...", "Hard Candy hair that..." are pathetic.

If you don't learn to take things for what they are, even when they are disappointing or not up to your expectations, you'll all end up very miserable and frustrated.

The amounts of hatred and despise some of us took for standing against the whining / blatant lies / nasty nonsense is unbelievable.

The moment a fanbase becomes a majority of people just saying "YASSSSSSSSS" to everything and thinking everything's fantastic is when it loses its grip on reality and ventures into the land of delusion.I love Madonna, and have had very little to complain about during this era. Yeah okay so the Living For Love video wasn't "amazing", but it was okay. I didn't feel I needed to complain about it - I just lost interest in it pretty quickly to be honest.I absolutely ADORED Living For Love, but i was extremely disappointed that it didn't have a properly designed cover for the single. It's almost like they forgot, or couldn't be bothered. I dunno. But as a fan, I think I have the right to complain about it. I bought the single, I paid for a product. If i found fault with it, then I think i'm allowed to voice my opinion. Hasn't Madonna taught us - express yourself, don't repress yourself?? :wink:"Negativity" is subjective. I think that a lot of fans have struggled this era, and had a hard time with a lot of things. Living For Love "flopping", the album not hitting number 1 in the US or the UK, and all the shitty press that she's got.People are allowed their opinion, and they're allowed to complain. It only makes matters worse when you get people complaining about people who are complaining. It's a bit hypocritical.Surely what matters is what YOU think of what Madonna's currently doing. If you like it, then that's the important thing. If someone else doesn't like it, then that's their prerogative. Telling them to stop being "negative" or whatever won't change anything.

Amen!!!

The moment a fanbase becomes a majority of people just saying "YASSSSSSSSS" to everything and thinking everything's fantastic is when it loses its grip on reality and ventures into the land of delusion.I love Madonna, and have had very little to complain about during this era. Yeah okay so the Living For Love video wasn't "amazing", but it was okay. I didn't feel I needed to complain about it - I just lost interest in it pretty quickly to be honest.I absolutely ADORED Living For Love, but i was extremely disappointed that it didn't have a properly designed cover for the single. It's almost like they forgot, or couldn't be bothered. I dunno. But as a fan, I think I have the right to complain about it. I bought the single, I paid for a product. If i found fault with it, then I think i'm allowed to voice my opinion. 

Hasn't Madonna taught us - express yourself, don't repress yourself?? :wink:"Negativity" is subjective. I think that a lot of fans have struggled this era, and had a hard time with a lot of things. Living For Love "flopping", the album not hitting number 1 in the US or the UK, and all the shitty press that she's got.People are allowed their opinion, and they're allowed to complain. It only makes matters worse when you get people complaining about people who are complaining. It's a bit hypocritical.Surely what matters is what YOU think of what Madonna's currently doing. If you like it, then that's the important thing. If someone else doesn't like it, then that's their prerogative. Telling them to stop being "negative" or whatever won't change anything.

do u want to merry me??? :3

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AMEN.

All those "She should have...", "They didn't care to...", "Guy O is so...", "Her team is so useless...", "We the fans know so much better...", "Single cover this...", "Hard Candy hair that..." are pathetic.

No one who thinks opinions are pathetic should be in a forum of discussion.

If you don't learn to take things for what they are, even when they are disappointing or not up to your expectations, you'll all end up very miserable and frustrated.

The amounts of hatred and despise some of us took for standing against the whining / blatant lies / nasty nonsense is unbelievable.

Maybe people should learn to take a forum for what it is instead of turning so "miserable and frustrated" because someone else doesn't like a hairstyle, or someone else doesn't like a single cover. Wouldn't that be easier than trying to control what everyone thinks or says? But it's easier to point the finger towards others, that's what people who feel "miserable and frustrated" do. 

Maybe you should "playplause" now and rewind the tape. It's never too late to turn things around. 

Now please, everyone, stop trying to hijack the forum. Some of us here are trying to relax and discuss pop music happily, disagreements and all! 

The moment a fanbase becomes a majority of people just saying "YASSSSSSSSS" to everything and thinking everything's fantastic is when it loses its grip on reality and ventures into the land of delusion.I love Madonna, and have had very little to complain about during this era. Yeah okay so the Living For Love video wasn't "amazing", but it was okay. I didn't feel I needed to complain about it - I just lost interest in it pretty quickly to be honest.I absolutely ADORED Living For Love, but i was extremely disappointed that it didn't have a properly designed cover for the single. It's almost like they forgot, or couldn't be bothered. I dunno. But as a fan, I think I have the right to complain about it. I bought the single, I paid for a product. If i found fault with it, then I think i'm allowed to voice my opinion. Hasn't Madonna taught us - express yourself, don't repress yourself?? :wink:"Negativity" is subjective. I think that a lot of fans have struggled this era, and had a hard time with a lot of things. Living For Love "flopping", the album not hitting number 1 in the US or the UK, and all the shitty press that she's got.People are allowed their opinion, and they're allowed to complain. It only makes matters worse when you get people complaining about people who are complaining. It's a bit hypocritical.Surely what matters is what YOU think of what Madonna's currently doing. If you like it, then that's the important thing. If someone else doesn't like it, then that's their prerogative. Telling them to stop being "negative" or whatever won't change anything.

This.I used to be a very active on certain Madonna forums about 10 years ago. But it was no longer fun when some people were more insane than the average Mariah Carey fan.Madonna - the person and her music - is something to discuss, to admire, to love, and/or to dislike. She's not a God.