Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

You guys crack me up about S.E.X. .. the fact she regurgiated the title of the iconic book and brought it down to this level also adds embarrasement to the whole thing. 

I keep walking around the house and randomly shouting out to my hubbie "HEY....what do you know about SEX?!"

It's a horrible song, but I just can't stop laughing at it :silly:

Madonna - Madonna forgets recording experiences
Madonna ''can't remember'' making all her records but says making new LP 'Rebel Heart' was very ''intense''.
Madonna ''can't remember'' making all her records.

The 56-year-old singer is preparing to release her 13th studio album, 'Rebel Heart', and admits she has released so many LPs throughout her illustrious career she cannot recall the creative process she went through to make all her albums.

She said: ''I cannot remember every record-making experience. It feels like there's been too many of them.
''But this ['Rebel Heart'] has been really, really intense ... complicated. Just because there are so many people involved.
''It's like a train that keeps picking up people. And every time someone gets on the train, they add another flavour.
''Then I have to step back and see, OK, how does this all fit into the big picture? So it does seem endless.''

But the 'Papa Don't Preach' hitmaker has no problem recalling her fourth studio album 'Like A Prayer', which came with a cover scented with patchouli oils to simulate church incense, because she now ''cannot stand'' the aroma of the plant species.

She added in an interview with Mojo magazine: ''Terrible, terrible perfume. I can't stand it. I don't [like it] any more. It's a tree hugger's smell.''

Can we just talk about the RH album in its released form? All this demo gossip belongs to another topic :speakno:

Well I'd love to discuss the demos in another area, but the demo thread is locked (because someone said that they had or heard some demos, which I thought was kinda the point of that thread?  Call me crazy.)  So I don't think there's another thread to talk about this stuff anymore.

Well I'd love to discuss the demos in another area, but the demo thread is locked (because someone said that they had or heard some demos, which I thought was kinda the point of that thread?  Call me crazy.)  So I don't think there's another thread to talk about this stuff anymore.

there was never really a demo thread.  :stare: