Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

The album freaking blows!

I luv every song. So much FIYAH!

And those magnificent military drums. WOW! They add such an urgency to the music. Gives me the feeling that we are marching as her soldiers, going into battle with her in her revolution for love and Madonna is our very own Joan of Arc.

Is this official? 

Madonna Releases “Veni Vidi Vici†Ft. Nas & “Iconic†Ft. Chance The Rapper

With Madonna’s upcoming Rebel Heart album dropping on March 10th, she let’s go of two new records. The first being “Veni Vedi Vici†featuring Nas. The other being “Iconic†featuring Chance The Rapper.

Guest madonner

I don't think that buying every version makes you a better fan, it only means that you have more money and you can/want to spend it on her.

It's not about being a better fan, or being richer. Some people collect stamps, others postcars, still others cds; that's it

It's not about being a better fan, or being richer. Some people collect stamps, others postcars, still others cds; that's it

Yep, I know, I'm a collector myself. What I was saying is that having more material doesn't make you a better fan. I don't even think there are better or worse fans actually.

Guest madonner

Yep, I know, I'm a collector myself. What I was saying is that having more material doesn't make you a better fan. I don't even think there are better or worse fans actually.

Yes, you're right, we're all fans. Period.

BTW, maybe M and Stromae will collaborate someday...

The album is fantastic! I'm loving so many of the songs on there.

- Hold Tight is still amazing, even though the drop from the demo isn't in it. Still sounds great.
- Joan of Arc is still a great track, and I don't mind the percussian during the chorus
- Iconic is iconic, I love the trap influences and I don't mind the features at all.
- HeartBreakCity hasn't really changed a lot from the demo, so I still love this track!

- Body Shop is ok... Could definitely do without this track; I wasn't a fan of the demo either
- Holy Water is way better than the demo. I wasn't sure what to expect from the album version, but I love it!
- Inside Out is incredible; better than the demo. Love the dark bassline and the vocals as well.
- Wash All Over Me -- I'll be honest, I prefer the demo verssion with the Avicii production... Still a great track though, I love the lyrics

- Best Night is awesome. I didn't get much from the demo, but this version is fantastic. I especially like the dark, spoken verse

- Veni Vidi Vici still slays. Loving the deep bass, and the feature doesn't bother me at all

- S.E.X. -- Still not a huge fan of this song, but it did improve from the demo, at least

- Messiah is still ok for me. The demo was alright, and the album version is still just alright for me

- Rebel Heart -- Similar to WAOM, I prefer the demo... But the album version is still good!

- Beautiful Scars is so good! Loving the groovy bassline and the lyrics as well

- Queen is stellar. Such an amazing ballad, and the lyrics are so powerful

- Borrowed Time is still a good track, but I much preferred it when it was an Avicii track with the progressive drop

- Graffiti Heart is still great! Really like this track

- Autotune Baby is an interesting track. The autotuned cries are kind of weird, but the track itself along with the production is awesome

- Addicted is still incredible. I love everything about this track, and the new vocals make it so much better

Overall, I love the majority of the tracks, and I can't wait for future singles, remixes and the upcoming tour!

BEATIFULL SCARS is amazing track it is so much better then holly water or sex, body shop and best night

WORST SONGS:

1. HOLLY WATER

2. SEX

3. NEST NIGHT

4. BODY SHOP

5. VENI VIDI VICI

6. illuminati

7. bitch i'm madonna

8. unpologetic bitch

Why she has to suck up to Devil on Holly water with that "jesus suck my pussy?"

1. Living for Love 10/10
2. Devil Pray 10/10
3. Ghosttown 10/10
4. Unapologetic Bitch 5/10
5. Illuminati 3/10
6. Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) 4/10
7. Hold Tight 6/10
8. Joan of Arc 9/10
9. Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson) 5/10 
10. HeartBreakCity 8/10
11. Body Shop 6/10
12. Holy Water 1/10
13. Inside Out 6/10
14. Wash All Over Me 8/10
15. Best Night 3/10
16. Veni Vedi Vici (feat. Nas) 5/10
17. S.E.X. 1/10
18. Messiah 10/10

19. Rebel Heart 8/10

20. Beutiful Scars 10/10

21. Queen 6/10

22. Borrowed Time 7/10

23. graffiti heart 3/10

24. autotune 2/10

25. adiccted 7/10

I have just listened to the whole thing on my headphones and I have to ultimately agree - this is not the final thing. I mean mixes are final, all lenghts are the same as iTunes posted but the mastering is not good. There is a huge difference when it comes to quality between songs releeased in Decemeber and this leak.

I bet this is how the album sound but we just have to wait for better quality.