Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Hi everybody

I'm new in this forum. I'm from Italy, but live in Spain and I follow others forum in my actual Country.

Here in Spain all fans are crazy for news demos. Of course, me too.

I am interesting in know if someone knows more news up rumors about exit new M song next week..

.My favorites till now:

>Messiah.Living for Love.rebel Heart. WAOM.Ubitch.Illuminati.

othes ok, but i thinks Messiah s the best her ballad since Live to Tell..is my opinion.

enjoy these exciting moments.

Isn't it strange that both MR and DM are suddenly so quiet following the leaks? I expected them to be giving more exclusives on the non leaked demos or exclusives on the album title and track list and release dates.

Maybe they've been told not to do it, who knows... or they're afraid to say anything because of the recent leaks...

Isn't it strange that both MR and DM are suddenly so quiet following the leaks? I expected them to be giving more exclusives on the non leaked demos or exclusives on the album title and track list and release dates.

They could have prevented this! All the leaked songs are the same ones they gave us info/lyrics to. It's obvious they knew who had them!