Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

"I was hoping to release my new single 'Living for Love' on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the spring," she said in a statement. "I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift."

the album is available in germany (6 songs , that is).

to be honest, i am pissed now too.

again, a rushed product because of impatient and self-entitled  fucktards out there calling themselves fans who think they own their favorite artist and that the artist needs to be told what to do and when.

rushing an artist leads to bad quality of promotion, the music production, potential video production. everything. 

i would have loved to get the very best they can provide.

what i hear sounds great! but this or what is to come cannot be their best. i am sure.

good ideas need time.

I'm not sure if a fan has leaked all those demos, that can't be confirmed.But while we all want her to do this & that, as Madonna fans, we know Madonna is gonna do what she wants to do.It's been really unfortunate for her.I think what she is presenting on iTunes now isn't a rushed product, but a completed one. Obviously she didn't want it out now, but she wouldn't release an unfinished product just for the sake of it because of the demos.

the album is available in germany (6 songs , that is).

to be honest, i am pissed now too.

again, a rushed product because of impatient and self-entitled  fucktards out there calling themselves fans who think they own their favorite artist and that the artist needs to be told what to do and when.

rushing an artist leads to bad quality of promotion, the music production, potential video production. everything. 

i would have loved to get the very best the can provide.

what i hear sounds great! but this or what is to come cannot be their best. i am sure.

good ideas need time.

These songs were most probably already finished and that's why she put them out there.

If we had gotten another slow, boring, roll-out like MDNA it wouldn't have been anywhere near as exciting.

I love all that stuff :hearteyes: besides Bitch, I'm Madonna not fully my cup..only a little like from me!

The best step she could make now...to release a few ones but 10.03.2015, so late

maybe too late

Ghosttown what an epic amazing Song.

Illuminati ...sounds completey slowed down now, but anyway i love it

Living for Love... a killer Dance Track

Devil prays...stunning but in some parts too many sounds!

Unapologetic Bitch...extracool

I'm impressed that Madonna and her people reacted so quickly and so well. This movie was perfect imho.

I agree Fighter. And my adrenaline is out of control now. This is the most I've been excited about a Madonna release since Confessions.And some beautiful, interesting & feminine photography for it too.Yay!

I'm not sure if a fan has leaked all those demos, that can't be confirmed.But while we all want her to do this & that, as Madonna fans, we know Madonna is gonna do what she wants to do.It's been really unfortunate for her.I think what she is presenting on iTunes now isn't a rushed product, but a completed one. Obviously she didn't want it out now, but she wouldn't release an unfinished product just for the sake of it because of the demos.

i am not saying a fan leaked the songs. 

everyone online begging and screaming for a faster release of everything causes a rush on the production side because the marketing and PR teams read stuff.

there was probably no other way than releasing at least a few songs now, not to lose more money.

These songs were most probably already finished and that's why she put them out there.

If we had gotten another slow, boring, roll-out like MDNA it wouldn't have been anywhere near as exciting.

i agree about MDNA but i am not sure anyone could tell what a "truly" final product is when it comes to music. often times, things are/were actually again tweaked after promos go/went out and after feedback from people in the industry or even DJs at clubs.

the release of these songs is rushed. the music doesn't sound it though, thank god.

less time for things planned is always worse, no matter what industry. this is a good move for hungry fans but not for creativity as such.

anyway, i'll enjoy what we got now and wait until the album is released (in MONTHS from now. THAT wait is nerve-wrecking.)

have a merry christmas everyone.

*off to switzerland*

Tracklist/Credits1. Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe2. Devil Pray | Madonna Ciccone, Ryan Tedder3. Ghosttown | Madonna Ciccone4. Unapologetic Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie5. Illuminati | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz6. Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj7. TBA8. Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald