Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Madonna Leaves Ariana Grande 'Dying' After Previewing 'Rebel Heart'

With one tweet, Ariana Grande wore her (rebel) heart on her sleeve.

The "Love Me Harder" singer couldn't contain her excitement on Saturday (Dec. 20) after Madonna released six new songs, including "Living For Love," off her forthcoming Rebel Heart album.

Madonna â€@Madonna  21h21 hours ago
X-mas is coming early! Pre order my album and download 6 tracks! Happy Holidays! â¤#rebelheart pic.twitter.com/YBiJccfQQ4

Ariana GrandeVerified account
â€@ArianaGrande
@Madonna thank u santa

And, Grande's tweet of excitement didn't go unnoticed by the Queen of Pop herself who sent the pop princess a little message of appreciation.

MadonnaVerified account
â€@Madonna
.@arianagrande You've  been such a good girl this year I wanted to give you something special ⤠#RebelHeart

And if you're wondering if Ariana has since recovered from the virtual conversation, a tweet written shortly after the back-and-forth just might answer that question for you.

Ariana GrandeVerified account
â€@ArianaGrande
if you're wondering if i'm dying / my heart is jumping out of my chest i am / it is

Grande will have to contain her excitement for a little longer. Rebel Heart is scheduled to drop on March 10 through Interscope Records.

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/photos/a.130838589401.130921.10584534401/10152946838754402/?type=1

Madonna Returns To The Top Of The Charts Around The World

Madonna is currently #1 in 36 countries around the world with the release of six songs from her forthcoming album Rebel Heart. In virtually every country the songs were released, they held six of the ten slots on the Top 10 iTunes chart. In seven of those countries, she had multiple No. 1's. The single Living for Love is currently No. 1 in 20 countries. The six songs - Living For Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna (featuring Nicki Minaj) - are available here: http://smarturl.it/RebelHeart

The news of the surprise drop came when Madonna posted a link late last night on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/madonna) announcing the release of the six songs as, "an early Christmas gift" to those that preordered the album. Fans immediately went to iTunes and drove the songs to #1 around the globe. Instantaneously Rebel Heart exploded on social media with the album topping the Billboard Trending 140 Chart. On Facebook ‪#‎Madonna‬ was the #1 trending topic and continues to trend there. Additionally, #Madonna and ‪#‎RebelHeart‬ have been trending on Twitter in the US all day.

Rebel Heart will be released in March 2015 on Interscope Records. Producers include Madonna, Diplo (Living For Love, Bitch I'm Madonna, Unapologetic Bitch), Kanye West (Illuminati), Billboard (Ghosttown), DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds (Devil Pray). The album was recorded in London, Los Angeles and New York.

Posted Image

LFL... My fav so far... Missing the 90s tone the demo had unfortunately but it's seriously my fav.

Seriously, anybody who keeps on saying the same thing needs to stop. If Madonna had wanted to keep the notorious 90's vibe on that specific song, the whole world would be comparing it to Kiesza's "Hideaway" and we would be facing, once again, rip-offs accusations. I love the demo too but I think it was just a smart decision to avoid any bad press blown out of proportion. I love the song like it is, for what it is. Hope Madonna shoots a great video :Madonna029:

Seriously, anybody who keeps on saying the same thing needs to stop. If Madonna had wanted to keep the notorious 90's vibe on that specific song, the whole world would be comparing it to Kiesza's "Hideaway" and we would be facing, once again, rip-offs accusations. I love the demo too but I think it was just a smart decision to avoid any bad press blown out of proportion. I love the song like it is, for what it is. Hope Madonna shoots a great video :Madonna029:

Woah lol never said I disliked it. Just really dug the 90s vibe, and am digging the final product.

Inside Out Demo #4 leaked. Great song with great beat, chorus with guitar and there's whisper in the end. 

Lyrics:

Lets discoverOne anotherKiss me hereTouch me there, yeahBeauty (?) is for my extasyTruth or dareDon’t be scary, yeahLet me solve your mysteryI wanna know what you’re all aboutYou’re beautiful when you’re broken downLet you outCome on to the groundLet me love you from the inside outEvery scar that you try to hideAll the dark corners of your mindShow me yours and I’ll show you mineLet me love you from the inside outLet me love you from the inside out