Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

Inside Out Demo #4 leaked. Great song with great beat, chorus with guitar and there's whisper in the end. 

Lyrics:

Lets discoverOne anotherKiss me hereTouch me there, yeahBeauty (?) is for my extasyTruth or dareDon’t be scary, yeahLet me solve your mysteryI wanna know what you’re all aboutYou’re beautiful when you’re broken downLet you outCome on to the groundLet me love you from the inside outEvery scar that you try to hideAll the dark corners of your mindShow me yours and I’ll show you mineLet me love you from the inside outLet me love you from the inside out

please send me song!!!

Can't wait for the vinyl!

Pre order Rebel Heart CD on Amazon.com [uSA]

Rebel Heart
Madonna (Artist)  Format: Audio CD
 $19.98
Pre-order Price Guarantee.
This title will be released on March 10, 2015. 
Pre-order now.

Lyrics from Inside Out

Hold me closer for disclosureLet it outLet me in, yeahOn your kness confess to meEvery doubtEvery sin, yeahThat’s how love suposed to be

I wanna know what you’re all aboutYou’re beautiful when you’re broken downLet you outCome on to the groundLet me love you from the inside out

Every scar that you try to hideAll the dark corners of your mindShow me yours and I’ll show you mineLet me love you from the inside out

Lets discoverOne anotherKiss me hereTouch me there, yeahBeauty (?) is for my extasyTruth or dareDon’t be scary, yeahLet me solve your mistery

I wanna know what you’re all aboutYou’re beautiful when you’re broken downLet you outCome on to the groundLet me love you from the inside out

Every scar that you try to hideAll the dark corners of your mindShow me yours and I’ll show you mineLet me love you from the inside outLet me love you from the inside outLet me love you from the inside out

2xLet me love youLet me love you fromLet me love from yout inside out, yeah

Lets cross the lineSo far we won’t come backCan’t read your mindI shouldn’t have to askCynical smileTime to take off your messI’m on your sideSo let me love youLet me love you

(Let me love you from the inside outI wanna love you from the inside out)

2xI wanna know what you’re all aboutYou’re beautiful when you’re broken downLet you outCome on to the groundLet me love you from the inside out

Every scar that you try to hideAll the dark corners of your mindShow me yours and I’ll show you mineLet me love you from the inside out

4xLet me love youLet me love you fromLet me love from yout inside out, yeah

Let me love from yout inside out, yeah

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/dec/21/madonna-album-hack-living-state-terror

“Obviously there is a person, or a group of people behind this that were essentially terrorising me. I don’t want to sound alarming, but certainly that’s how I felt. It’s one thing if someone comes into your house and steals a painting off your wall – that’s also a violation – but your work, as an artist, that’s devastating. I’m an artistic person, I’m very expressive. I’m sorry if words alarm people, but that’s what it felt like. It was not a consensual agreement. I did not say, ‘Hey, here’s my music, and it’s finished.’ It was theft.â€