Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

"the reason I wanted to call the record Rebel Heart was because I felt like it explored two very distinct sides of my personality. The rebellious, renegade side of me, and the romantic side of me. In my mind, it was almost like I wanted to do a two-record set. So you get this chunk of songs, and that chunk of songs. That was my original goal." ~ Madonna

The six tracks can be divided into 2 chunks:

Rebel - Illuminati; Unapologetic Bitch; Bitch, I'M Madonna

Heart - Living for Love; Devil Pray; Ghosttown

"the reason I wanted to call the record Rebel Heart was because I felt like it explored two very distinct sides of my personality. The rebellious, renegade side of me, and the romantic side of me. In my mind, it was almost like I wanted to do a two-record set. So you get this chunk of songs, and that chunk of songs. That was my original goal." ~ Madonna

The six tracks can be divided into 2 chunks:

Rebel - Illuminati; Unapologetic Bitch; Bitch, I'M Madonna

Heart - Living for Love; Devil Pray; Ghosttown

Shame the album is not being divided in 2 like I Am.. Sasha Fierce that would've been kinda cool

Sounds like that was her original plan from the BB Q & A. The plan got ruined by the leaks. Damn.

A double record would have been amazing. I have to say I think the "heart" side is going to be my favourite. I am absolutely head over heels with Ghosttown. Her voice is just amazing on that track  :hearteyes:

A friend scanned the barcode and it said Lana Del Rey - Born To Die 

Plus also, its too many songs for a single vynil disc...

Welcome btw!!!

oke thx for the info , i really hope is a fake list because im so in love with wash all over me , it sould be a single just like arc of joan and rebel heart en devils pray

Guest madonner

It must be fake, like many items sold by Italians (sorry...) as promoting the single in the radio was not taken into consideration several days ago, so there was not time to produce and send out promo CDs to radio stations