mr.sterns

Guest ArthurBadin

"Would Madonna Madonna suit you better?"

:laughing:

"I am NOT Donna SUMMER!"

:ahh: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTWtvpv_YI

:cryin:

(I have to give the actress credit here, though. She does do a good job as Madonna.)

Fun fact: Terumi Matthews (the actress who played M) did another film where she's doing M too: that awful HBO bio of Dennis Rodman.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0560198/

Guest ArthurBadin

I still haven't even read the book by her brother. Cause i didn't want to disrespect her or hurt her. So  really unless madonna is for this. I won't be seeing it. 

Ah my dear @@blondebombshell I feel now so sorry for having read and owned his bio, but, in fact, I don't see why she should still be so angry with it after all those years. As Angela Cheng said by the occasion of first Rebel Heart auditions to Interscope reps, she comment that nothing on that bio could destroy her career. It should be seen as a funny, desperate-for-money attempt to portrait a bad diva as revenge for her having scrapped him as a home designer and stopped talking ot him and thought he was on drugs due to Ingrid Casares' "malicious talks" to her. Although some people took his book way too serious (as seems to be the instance of Spice Girls's former performer Melanie Brown aka Mel B who seems to hate Madonna since the time of the book came out), Madonna herself guaranteed his book would have no marketing campaign and turn out to be a major flop (what indeed happened). I bought it just for curiosity; nothing in my love for M would be shaken due to it. I guess now that her and her brother are friends again and he seems to be very regretful of having written and released it (unlike her who regrets about nothing), it's time to him to eat his last Bread of Shame and move on and accept that there are better home designers than him, like the late David Collins, for instance, who gained a beautiful homage when she toured with RHT in London and offered a delightful rendition of Drowned World in his memory.

After all, dear, let's be clear: anyone who read that book hasn't changed one's point of view about her. Who hates her has continued to hate her, who loves her (like me) took it as a joke and just let it be. I warrant nothing's on that book could be more damaging to her than that atrocity of a screenplay like "Blonde Ambition," given a lot more of people will have access to it and will watch a full twisted, tabloid-worthy, prejudice-inducing movie. Believe me, my adored revolutionary. There are things what cause only a bad day to us and there are worse things that can cause a full damage for generations. That's the thing. #PleaseStopUniversalStudios

Just finished reading the script, it's pretty terrible. I doubt the writer has ever been to NYC... at one point she has M walking around the East Village past Studio 54! Haha. She's also taken major liberties throughout, and there's inaccuracies aplenty. There is the occasional amusing line here and there but, overall, the piece is little more than a revamp of the Innocence Lost TV movie. It seems highly likely that M will stop them from using her music if it does go into production. 

Guest ArthurBadin

Just finished reading the script, it's pretty terrible. I doubt the writer has ever been to NYC... at one point she has M walking around the East Village past Studio 54! Haha. She's also taken major liberties throughout, and there's inaccuracies aplenty. There is the occasional amusing line here and there but, overall, the piece is little more than a revamp of the Innocence Lost TV movie. It seems highly likely that M will stop them from using her music if it does go into production. 

To be honest I still don't know why Universal Studios have decided make it real. Is it possible they really think it's a very good propaganda/attraction for her? Do they think it will give her back good visibility after Interscope sucessive failures with her? I'm curious about it too.

:Madonna040: I dont mind some things being changed in creative writing but to speculate about her personal life to make it more scandalous is disgusting. Hopefully the studio has more sense than to green light this mess. Hopefully the press will come down hard on them for the exploitation elements.

:Madonna027:

Guest ArthurBadin

For those who are interested here is the script.

@@Enrico amato!!! Allora me senzo stupido!!!! I brought also the script for my dear friend Poser de Madonna thinking she was reading it but she hadn't owned it yet and now I figure out you've already provided it!! Dio santo!!! Ma che cosa!!!! Lol

:Madonna040: I dont mind some things being changed in creative writing but to speculate about her personal life to make it more scandalous is disgusting. Hopefully the studio has more sense than to green light this mess. Hopefully the press will come down hard on them for the exploitation elements.

:Madonna027:

Well, when news broke about this film, no one had read the script yet. I'm almost done with it and so far it's very upsetting the way they are portraying her. She seems pretty much like a psychopath!

Guest ArthurBadin

Well, when news broke about this film, no one had read the script yet. I'm almost done with it and so far it's very upsetting the way they are portraying her. She seems pretty much like a psychopath!

As some people have told and reminded of, this will be a theatre version of Innocence Lost. With the obvious difference this will be able to gain acknowledge to more and more people. So I still ask Universal Studios, why the reason on buying the rights of this trash? Do you think she will be recognizable with this large "ad"? Or you're wanting a vengeance to her due to the financial failures with her Interscope projects so far? Of course they should know it wasn't absolutely M's fault, but Interscope's and for sure Oseary's. Glad to know there are ways to break this movie project in its early stages. Go Madonna, forbid them to use your self-penned songs. sure it will be very difficult to produce a pre-megastar Madonna "biopic" if there's no Lucky Star or Everybody on it (I'm not sure about Holiday, Borderline and co. cause indeed Like a Virgin was heard on Innocence Lost, however with a horrendous cover by some chipmunk named Cleo something).