judas2015

R.I.P George Michael

I'm devastated guys... I had four people who really have been the soundtrack of my adolescence and this FUCKING HIDEOUS 2016 took two of them away from us. I loved you so much George and I'll always love your amazing songs. 

thank you man 

From Telegraph:

George Michael dies aged 53 on Christmas Day

Pop superstar George Michael has died peacefully at home, his family said on Sunday night.

"It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period," Michael's family said in a statement released by Thames Valley Police.

"The family would ask that their privacy be respected at this difficult and emotional time. There will be no further comment at this stage."

more at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/25/george-michael-dies-aged-53/

I'm shocked. in tears :( all of my youth are dying like flies lately! why god why?

rip George thanx for all the fantastic hours with you and your Music!

And for your amazing concert in Austria :((((

M is right 2016 can fuck off now!  she nailed it! :(((((

My admiration for George Michael began in 1993 when first heard the Killer-Papa Was A Rolling Stone song and I remember that I very much identified with that song, also I loved the song Too Funky. We have truly lost a great artist who gave much to the music and should be an example for current singers. In peace to rest George Michael, already have one star in the sky.

I'm so sad. first prince second george micheal. then trump getting it for president. This has been a horrible year.  George Micheal forever in my heart. Just a few of my favorite songs of his. R.I.P 

To Many to list  :cry:  :cry:

George Michael was always one of my fave artists, and I started following him back in 1982 :-( I had been hoping for a new studio album from him for ages... and even-though I knew he had problems..I was hit by schok when I saw yesterday evening that he had died..Sleep well George... I'll miss you :ay:

'Cause teacher

There are things that I don't want to learn

And the last one I had

Made me cry

So I don't want to learn to

Hold you, touch you

Think that you're mine

Because it ain't no joy

For an uptown boy

Whose teacher has told him goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

This is his best song....When he sang it live!!! Amazing

REPLAY: Outside George Michael's house in London. More on the passing of the music icon: http://www.fox5ny.com/news/225531885-story

thanks so much groovy that's all i've watched today. Can't believe he's gone. This is really a good video.  :broken: