All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It looks weird on the lower part, though. The old corset was straight, but this one has some strange horns on the lower part
  3. The new black corset looks better than the previous one, but the grey and white skirt or the blue corset looked way better!
  4. Blond Ambition Tour The Virgin Tour or Madame X Tour?
  5. If that's the case, he's says he's not dwelling on the subject because he doesn't want to expose his failure. It would be hilarious if she's saying during the show, "After years without hearing from him, my ex boyfriend from Brazil texted me asking to play at my show... Fuck no!" 🤣🤣🤣
  6. Today
  7. I was positioned directly in front of one in Stockholm. They were more like stage monitors, heavy on the mic vocals.
  8. No matter if this suit has any traction, the loser attorney(s) living in their parents’ basement who filed this will always be able to say “I sued Madonna” as their claim to fame as they take on slip and fall supermarket clients. Apologies to any fans/ attorneys currently living in their families tastefully finished basement.
  9. He totally pushed to get the spot of pre show djaying and she said no.
  10. I am one of the few fans that think the Celebration video is one of her best. And his tiny role in the clip is super cool and sexy as the DJ.
  11. I love Jesus/Madonna drama! Makes me wonder if they talked about him DJing the opening act and she refused to pay him for it or offered a very small amount.
  12. if I understood it correctly, the baloon symbolism does not come from the AIDS quilt panel, it was just a coincidence and the man who wrote the post interpreted it as a sign that his friend is watching over him, because the baloon at the show coincided with his dead friends' photos. I think the child with the baloon symbolizes the innocence of the people who died of AIDS.
  13. I met Dave on a train from Paris to Cologne last November, the weather was terrible and we got stuck in the middle of nowhere, but we had a very good chat and he's a very nice guy
  14. I'm just surprised how many less known or even unknown shows were able to secure the rights
  15. Will you be doing the riding? Or will someone be riding you?
  16. I pleases me so much seeing the Bedtime Stories cover art with M in the correct position.
  17. I love how he says he’s not going to expose anything and then goes ahead and exposes things
  18. Most fans know who he is. Anyway, I expect some to make a big deal about it because they want the scoop! At the same time, I am not going to pretend Madonna is innocent in whatever he is holding back!
  19. Trust me, nobody's gonna miss him nor do they remember who he is
  20. Thank you for this. Many don't realize how much of her music has been part of soundtracks for television and films.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

Terms of Use