Blond Ambition Tour | Nice

Bat-Fan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, does anyone here have experience were to find the best physical NICE BAT on ioffer or ebay, I have bought so many crap ones, I finally found a wonderful perfect dvd of the Japan show but still looking for the perfect Nice DVD. If anyone can help I will sooo appreciate it 😊😊😊

• 3 weeks later...

Never mind I did it myself with the help of a graphic designer and a computer wonderboy. That took blood sweat and tears to make but I now own the best quality, best looking japan/nice double dvd set in the world... and I mean that. Thank you arthurbadin and all others for your help

Guest ArthurBadin

Hi guys, does anyone here have experience were to find the best physical NICE BAT on ioffer or ebay, I have bought so many crap ones, I finally found a wonderful perfect dvd of the Japan show but still looking for the perfect Nice DVD. If anyone can help I will sooo appreciate it

@@Bat-Fan I am completely sure the DVD you're talking about is beyond amazing! You are such a perfectionist, and have a true passion for Blond Ambition Tour. Wish I could have the Paris footage from Truth or Dare's rough assemblies and give it to you from a form or another, cause it's pretty sure the best filming of entire tour. Of course you deserve it. You deserve the best, Bat-Fan!

@@Bat-Fan I am completely sure the DVD you're talking about is beyond amazing! You are such a perfectionist, and have a true passion for Blond Ambition Tour. Wish I could have the Paris footage from Truth or Dare's rough assemblies and give it to you from a form or another, cause it's pretty sure the best filming of entire tour. Of course you deserve it. You deserve the best, Bat-Fan!

thank you my dear you are wonderful and so sweet. I mean it I could not have done these menus without you and endless converting a file to another and still keep the quality so good. And the artwork is so amazing. Do you agree I have the best picture quality bats available?

Guest ArthurBadin

thank you my dear you are wonderful and so sweet. I mean it I could not have done these menus without you and endless converting a file to another and still keep the quality so good. And the artwork is so amazing. Do you agree I have the best picture quality bats available?

@@Bat-Fan Not only the best DVDs available (i am suspect of telling it, hahahaha) but also your own BAT Nice is one of the best authorings I have seen in my entire life, for sure!

@@Bat-Fan Not only the best DVDs available (i am suspect of telling it, hahahaha) but also your own BAT Nice is one of the best authorings I have seen in my entire life, for sure!

thank you, Nice DVD was hard work. I am also so happy with the super picture and sound quality of the Japan show, it is better than official Girlie Show and DWT DVD. Agree?

Guest ArthurBadin

thank you, Nice DVD was hard work. I am also so happy with the super picture and sound quality of the Japan show, it is better than official Girlie Show and DWT DVD. Agree?

@@Bat-Fan Yes! Hamish Hamilton's work on DWT was such a mess, I really understand why M fired him days before the Lisbon concerts have happened. Shame it resulted on a lawsuit he filed against her, probably making the Rit footage did by Christian Lamb instead to be on litigation and impossible to be released on DVD.

BAT was done in 1990 and the best you can get is via laserdisc - unless you got TV HD and you record it .

Bear in mind that we did not have HD then...

but heres a link for you where you can D/L

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

actually that is not true. I am sure you have heard of the inhouse version? That is pre-laser disc and the picture quality is much better than those laser discs. Problem is there was a problem with the audio so I used a remastered audio from the laserdisc, overlaying the inhouse leak, then I created the menus myself. It is MUCH better than this one and all the crap on ebay and all other bad torrents. Believe me I truly am a bat-fan.

Guest ArthurBadin

BAT was done in 1990 and the best you can get is via laserdisc - unless you got TV HD and you record it .

Bear in mind that we did not have HD then...

but heres a link for you where you can D/L

Dear, sorry for your attempt, but I have watched Bat-Fan's DVDs and they have without a question the best quality you can find for any Blond Ambition Tour DVDs ever, there is really no others like his; and by the way your link doesn't work, I guess you mispelt something on it. See you!

Guest ArthurBadin

Romans artwork for the DVD

@@Bat-Fan Dear, that's a very great artwork. So proud of you and your friend Roman, I know him too.

Guys, I know Bat-Fan very well, and if you knew him like me, you'd know he does only the better. His perfectionism and professionalism to his Blond Ambition Tour is from such a level of grandiosity that it's hard to find even in the official products. His work is a masterpiece, is a product not only for watching (and he indeed has the best image and sound for his DVDs ever, as I pointed here before), but also for seeing, for admiring. His bootlegs are excellent, and I am very proud and satisfied of knowing it very well.

That's it. The truth needs to be told. Enough said.

• madgefan changed the title to Blond Ambition Tour | Nice
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • madgefan unpinned this topic