Blond Ambition Tour | Nice

Bat-Fan

On 1/20/2017 at 1:48 AM, Bat-Fan said:

Never mind I did it myself with the help of a graphic designer and a computer wonderboy. That took blood sweat and tears to make but I now own the best quality, best looking japan/nice double dvd set in the world... and I mean that. Thank you arthurbadin and all others for your help

Hi Bat-Fan....     I've also been looking for a HQ transfer of the Nice 90 concert.  I have the Laserdisc but can no longer play it due to not having a player any more. :/   Please please can I get a copy of that HQ you made using the 'inhouse' version.   Can you let me know how to go about getting a copy please?    Thanks!

6 hours ago, Spooky Encounters said:

Hi Bat-Fan....     I've also been looking for a HQ transfer of the Nice 90 concert.  I have the Laserdisc but can no longer play it due to not having a player any more. :/   Please please can I get a copy of that HQ you made using the 'inhouse' version.   Can you let me know how to go about getting a copy please?    Thanks!

nwdn_file_temp_1607115778630~3.jpg

Damn that does look a whole lot better. The LD has a sort of hazy look to it.   Thanks for the screens.  How does one go about getting a copy, please?   :D     The dvd i have is a full dvd9 disc transfer of the LD and looks as good as the LD did basically. I would've been happy with that, but now Ive seen this......I can't sleep.  lol 

P.S- ignore my unrelated username and profile pic. :p  When I tried to sign up, it just wouldn't accept anything I submitted. Kept saying, try again. So I had to sign in with my Gmail account instead.  

Edited by Spooky Encounters
adding something (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 5:02 PM, Spooky Encounters said:

Damn that does look a whole lot better. The LD has a sort of hazy look to it.   Thanks for the screens.  How does one go about getting a copy, please?   :D     The dvd i have is a full dvd9 disc transfer of the LD and looks as good as the LD did basically. I would've been happy with that, but now Ive seen this......I can't sleep.  lol 

P.S- ignore my unrelated username and profile pic. :p  When I tried to sign up, it just wouldn't accept anything I submitted. Kept saying, try again. So I had to sign in with my Gmail account instead.  

nwdn_file_temp_1607119880703~2.jpg

On 12/5/2020 at 5:02 PM, Spooky Encounters said:

nwdn_file_temp_1607120036048~2.jpg

7 hours ago, Spooky Encounters said:

Thanks.  Im lost though. 3 times I've asked you how to go about getting a copy and each time you just replied with screen shots. Nothing more. Seen almost the entire concert in screen shots now. lol   I'll ask one more time, how does one go about getting a download link?   Thanks. 

I am sorry, I also said I was hesitant about posting in the dowbload section, plus I am getting many requests. I will PM you!