4. Give It 2 Me (Sly & Robbie Remix)

6. Best Night (Interlude)

Section 2: "Witchcraft"

7. S.E.X. / Erotica

8. Holy Water

9. Inside Out or Rain

10. Frozen or Messiah

11. HeartBreakCity or Live to Tell

11. What It Feels Like for a Girl (Interlude)

Section 3: "Revolution"

12. Unapologetic Bitch

13. Sorry / Express Yourself

14. Iconic

15. Joan of Arc

16. Rebel Heart

17. Don't Tell Me

18. Veni Vidi Vici (Interlude)

Section 4: "Apocalypse"

19. Devil Pray

20. Secret / Nothing Fails

21. Ghosttown

22. Nothing Really Matters

23. Wash All Over Me (with dance outro)

Encore: "Matador"

24. Take a Bow or You'll See

25. Living for Love (with samples from Like a Prayer)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my idea. 

Act 1: Lover

1. Intro/ Body Shop

2. Wash All Over Me

3. Like a Virgin (ARTDECO R&B REMIX)

4. Give It 2 Me

Act 2: Sinner

5. Interlude/ Unapologetic Bitch 

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Erotica 

8. Justify My Love/Deeper and Deeper

9. Devil Pray

Act 3: Saint 

10. Girl Gone Wild

11. Like a Prayer

12. Holy Water

13. Give Me All Ur Lovin'

14. Joan of Arc

Act 4: Brain 

15. Vogue

16. Iconic 

17. Express Yourself 

18. Papa Don't Preach

19. Live to Tell

Act 5: Born Rebel 

20. Ghosttown

21. HeartBreakCity

22. Inside Out 

23. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (Dance Mix)

Encore: 

24. Living for Love

Concert Synopsis

The show begins with a screen covering the main stage. A video plays showing a beating heart. A single cell of blood is then followed through the circulatory system and back to the heart. The heart rapidly starts to beat faster as the camera zooms out of the body showing a couple passionately kissing. The screen rises and the dancers rise from below the stage. Madonna is raised from the heart at the end of the runway. She begins singing "Body Shop" and dancing with male dancers. She gets on their shoulders and is carried to the main stage as her and her dancers finish the performance. "Wash All Over Me" is performed with female dancers hanging from the ceiling on blue silk. Madonna gets wrapped in the silk and is raised above the main stage. Madonna is lowered back down to finish the song going to the side runways in the middle of the main runway. Madonna takes a second to speak to the audience and performs a synth remix of "Like a Virgin" while she rolls on the stages middle runways. "Give It 2 Me" is performed with Madonna and two male dancers doing sexually suggestive choreography. Madonna is lowered below the stage as the dancers finish the performance as the lights dim.

The next section begins with a video showing woman in all black praying at an alter. Her black robe catches fire and she devolves to ash. Madonna is raised on stage on a throne. The throne is moved around the stage as she performs "Unapologetic Bitch". The next song, "Bitch I'm Madonna", is performed with Madonna interacting with videos of her past incarnations. The lights dim and an S&M style spinning board, like a circus target board, is raised on stage with a male dancer strapped into it. Madonna comes on stage dressed as Dita and performs "Erotica" while "whipping" the man, spinning the wheel, and sexually caressing his nearly naked body. Madonna then performs a medley of "Justify My Love" and "Deeper and Deeper" while now acting as an objectified lover being sexually tortured by a male dancer portraying her lover. Madonna over powers the male and performs "Devil Pray" while dancing with her dancers dressed as devils. The section ends with Madonna and her dancers disappearing in a fire tunnel. 

This section begins with a video showing a priest watching a woman pleasure herself in a church confessional. The opening of "Girl Gone Wild" plays as Madonna and her dancers are raised from the heart and perform the song with similar choreography to the video. Madonna and company make their way back to the main stage. Madonna is given a priestess coat as an alter is raised on stage. Madonna performs "Like a Prayer" as if she is preaching to her dancers. The lights go down as a video shows Madonna, crucified and dying. As her eyes close, a bed is raised on the stage with Madonna strapped to it singing "Holy Water" as two dancers dressed as priests "exercise" her, mimicking a scene from "The Exorcist". Madonna is lowered below the stage as her troupe comes on stage in flashy costumes. Madonna is raised on stage in the center runway and performs "Give Me All Ur Lovin'" while her and her dancers interact with audience members. Once again, Madonna disappears and is raised on stage on "flaming stake" portraying Joan of Arc as she performs "Joan of Arc" as her dancers kindle the flame. The flames rise above Madonna and she disappears.

The next section begins with a video showing the growth and death of a human brain. Madonna comes on stage and performs "Vogue" alone whilst doing aggressive choreography. Madonna then speaks to the crowd about famous icons and their impact on the world. She performs "Icon" on stage alone while videos of famous icons play on the screens. Madonna's dancers return to the stage and Madonna is given a suit jacket and they perform "Express Yourself" in a recreation of the iconic music video. "Papa Don't Preach" is performed with Madonna and two female dancers roaming the stage and doing hard choreography on the runway. The lights dim as a prayer alter comes on stage. Madonna kneels at it and performs "Live to Tell" as footage of crying little girls are shown on the backdrops. Madonna is lowered below the stage as the video ends. 

The next section begins with a video showing the United States destroyed by a nuclear bomb. Madonna is then shown as the leader of a survivor group, leading her people to salvation. She and her dancers march on stage and perform "Ghosttown" miming a major battle. The lights go down as the screen displays a parody of the vegas sign reading "Welcome to Heart Break City". "HeartBreakCity" is performed with Madonna and her dancers ganging up on dancers dressed as her former husbands and attacking and humiliating them. Madonna then goes to the end of the runway as a disco ball is lowered down. Madonna steps to the top of the ball and is raised into the air as she performs "Inside Out" as her dancers dance on the main stage. The disco ball is lowered as "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" is performed with a revamped dance version. Madonna and her troupe bow and are lowered below the stage.

Encore

The encore begins with a man reading roman mythology. Madonna is raised in the center of the heart in a chariot pulled by two male dancers. They pull her to the main stage and she dismounts and is handed a red matador cape. She performs "Living for Love" whilst interacting with her dancers with a mock bull fight. Madonna goes to end of the heart to finish the song a cappella. At the end, she is lowered below the stage in a puff of smoke.

Please Madonna...no more "boring/cliche" sections in the show!

She's repeating this formula since DWT.

Things like "sex" "cabare" "latino" "future/techno/robotic" "country" "rock" themes are boring, cliche and used in most pop female singer concerts.

Bring concerts like Who's That Girl or even The Girlie Show...same theme from the beginning till the end but approached in different ways.

Please Madonna...no more "boring/cliche" sections in the show!

She's repeating this formula since DWT.

Things like "sex" "cabare" "latino" "future/techno/robotic" "country" "rock" themes are boring, cliche and used in most pop female singer concerts.

Bring concerts like Who's That Girl or even The Girlie Show...same theme from the beginning till the end but approached in different ways.

i kinda agree lol, a new approach with the themes of the show would be nice. 

Here is my idea. 

1. Intro/ Body Shop

2. Wash All Over Me

3. Like a Virgin (ARTDECO R&B REMIX)

4. Give It 2 Me

5. Interlude/ Unapologetic Bitch 

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

7. Erotica 

8. Justify My Love/Deeper and Deeper

9. Devil Pray

10. Girl Gone Wild

11. Like a Prayer

12. Holy Water

13. Give Me All Ur Lovin'

14. Joan of Arc

15. Vogue

16. Iconic 

17. Express Yourself 

18. Papa Don't Preach

19. Live to Tell

20. Ghosttown

21. HeartBreakCity

22. Inside Out 

23. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You (Dance Mix)

Encore: 

24. Living for Love

Concert Synopsis

The show begins with a screen covering the main stage. A video plays showing a beating heart. A single cell of blood is then followed through the circulatory system and back to the heart. The heart rapidly starts to beat faster as the camera zooms out of the body showing a couple passionately kissing. The screen rises and the dancers rise from below the stage. Madonna is raised from the heart at the end of the runway. She begins singing "Body Shop" and dancing with male dancers. She gets on their shoulders and is carried to the main stage as her and her dancers finish the performance. "Wash All Over Me" is performed with female dancers hanging from the ceiling on blue silk. Madonna gets wrapped in the silk and is raised above the main stage. Madonna is lowered back down to finish the song going to the side runways in the middle of the main runway. Madonna takes a second to speak to the audience and performs a synth remix of "Like a Virgin" while she rolls on the stages middle runways. "Give It 2 Me" is performed with Madonna and two male dancers doing sexually suggestive choreography. Madonna is lowered below the stage as the dancers finish the performance as the lights dim.

The next section begins with a video showing woman in all black praying at an alter. Her black robe catches fire and she devolves to ash. Madonna is raised on stage on a throne. The throne is moved around the stage as she performs "Unapologetic Bitch". The next song, "Bitch I'm Madonna", is performed with Madonna interacting with videos of her past incarnations. The lights dim and an S&M style spinning board, like a circus target board, is raised on stage with a male dancer strapped into it. Madonna comes on stage dressed as Dita and performs "Erotica" while "whipping" the man, spinning the wheel, and sexually caressing his nearly naked body. Madonna then performs a medley of "Justify My Love" and "Deeper and Deeper" while now acting as an objectified lover being sexually tortured by a male dancer portraying her lover. Madonna over powers the male and performs "Devil Pray" while dancing with her dancers dressed as devils. The section ends with Madonna and her dancers disappearing in a fire tunnel. 

This section begins with a video showing a priest watching a woman pleasure herself in a church confessional. The opening of "Girl Gone Wild" plays as Madonna and her dancers are raised from the heart and perform the song with similar choreography to the video. Madonna and company make their way back to the main stage. Madonna is given a priestess coat as an alter is raised on stage. Madonna performs "Like a Prayer" as if she is preaching to her dancers. The lights go down as a video shows Madonna, crucified and dying. As her eyes close, a bed is raised on the stage with Madonna strapped to it singing "Holy Water" as two dancers dressed as priests "exercise" her, mimicking a scene from "The Exorcist". Madonna is lowered below the stage as her troupe comes on stage in flashy costumes. Madonna is raised on stage in the center runway and performs "Give Me All Ur Lovin'" while her and her dancers interact with audience members. Once again, Madonna disappears and is raised on stage on "flaming stake" portraying Joan of Arc as she performs "Joan of Arc" as her dancers kindle the flame. The flames rise above Madonna and she disappears.

The next section begins with a video showing the growth and death of a human brain. Madonna comes on stage and performs "Vogue" alone whilst doing aggressive choreography. Madonna then speaks to the crowd about famous icons and their impact on the world. She performs "Icon" on stage alone while videos of famous icons play on the screens. Madonna's dancers return to the stage and Madonna is given a suit jacket and they perform "Express Yourself" in a recreation of the iconic music video. "Papa Don't Preach" is performed with Madonna and two female dancers roaming the stage and doing hard choreography on the runway. The lights dim as a prayer alter comes on stage. Madonna kneels at it and performs "Live to Tell" as footage of crying little girls are shown on the backdrops. Madonna is lowered below the stage as the video ends. 

The next section begins with a video showing the United States destroyed by a nuclear bomb. Madonna is then shown as the leader of a survivor group, leading her people to salvation. She and her dancers march on stage and perform "Ghosttown" miming a major battle. The lights go down as the screen displays a parody of the vegas sign reading "Welcome to Heart Break City". "HeartBreakCity" is performed with Madonna and her dancers ganging up on dancers dressed as her former husbands and attacking and humiliating them. Madonna then goes to the end of the runway as a disco ball is lowered down. Madonna steps to the top of the ball and is raised into the air as she performs "Inside Out" as her dancers dance on the main stage. The disco ball is lowered as "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You" is performed with a revamped dance version. Madonna and her troupe bow and are lowered below the stage.

Encore

The encore begins with a man reading roman mythology. Madonna is raised in the center of the heart in a chariot pulled by two male dancers. They pull her to the main stage and she dismounts and is handed a red matador cape. She performs "Living for Love" whilst interacting with her dancers with a mock bull fight. Madonna goes to end of the heart to finish the song a cappella. At the end, she is lowered below the stage in a puff of smoke.

S-L-A-Y MAMA! Posted Image

people you all have the most silly unoriginal ides like ever LOL

Anyway, I hope she will sing these old songs;

RESCUE ME

WHOS THAT GIRL

CHERISH

RAIN

TAKE A BOW

BAD GIRL

THE POWER OF GOODBYE

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

I hope she will NOT sing:

human nature

hung up

holly watter

unpologetic bitch

hard candy songs

mdna songs

I'm hoping no Human Nature, Like A Virgin and Hung Up this time round. It's time they was given a rest and revive some other classics she hasn't performed for awhile. I'd like to see Don't Me. Rescue Me, Bad Girl, Take A Bow, The Power of Goodbye, Nothing Really Matters, Dress You Up and Holiday

Part 1: Seville

Intro: Who's that girl?

1. Who's that girl?

2. Bitch I'm Madonna

3. Give it 2 me

4. La isla bonita

5. Living for love

Part 2: Amsterdam (Red lights district)

Interlude: Erotica

6. True Blue / Fever

7. Unapologetic Bitch

8. SEX 

9. Holy Water

10. Vogue

Part 3: Rome (Catholic)

Illuminati

11. Like a Prayer

12. Devil Pray

13. Like a Virgin

14. Veni Vidi Vinci

15. Joan of Arc (finishing Madonna burned by fire)

Part 4: Apocalypse City Detroit

Interlude: 4 minutes (to save the world)

16. Frozen

17. Drowned World 

18. Iconic

19. Ghosttown

20. Music

Part 5: Rebel Heart

Interlude: Express Yourself (new version)

21. Rebel heart

22. Don't Tell me

23. Nothing really matters

24. Holiday

25. Take a bow

Unapologetic bitch will be the best opener! Living for love the encore. Never seen her live here in oz, hope ggw, giv it 2 me, nothing really matters, deeper & deeper, erotica & live to tell make it to final setlist. If winery tour is on cards for oz , who knows what she would sing here in oz!!????

ACT I - Lose yourself

1. Bitch I'm Madonna

2. Unapologetic Bitch

3. Vogue/Erotica/Rescue Me

4. Deeper and Deeper

5. Veni Vedi Vici

Beast Within/Devil Pray Spoken Mix (Interlude)

ACT II - Fight for survival

6. Another suitcase in another Hall

7. Heartbreak City

8. Joan Of Arc (Acoustic)

9. Rebel Heart

10. Easy Ride

Falling Free (Interlude)

ACT III - Greater consciousness

11. Mer Girl

12. Nobody Knows Me/Human Nature/American Life (Acoustic)

13. Sanctuary/Justify My Love/Like a Prayer (Video Interlude)

14. Nothing Really Matters

15. Die Another Day

Jump (Interlude)

ACT IV - Reign of the People

16. Illuminati

17. Intervention

18. Music

19. Fighting Spirit

20. Living For Love

people you all have the most silly unoriginal ides like ever LOL

Anyway, I hope she will sing these old songs;

RESCUE ME

WHOS THAT GIRL

CHERISH

RAIN

TAKE A BOW

BAD GIRL

THE POWER OF GOODBYE

NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

I hope she will NOT sing:

human nature

hung up

holly watter

unpologetic bitch

hard candy songs

mdna songs

everyone has different ideas...who are you to call them silly???? BAH  :OML:  :OML:  :Madonna040:

Section 1

Unapologetic BitchBitch Im MadonnaHolidayMusic

Section 2Veni Vidi Vici (Video Interlude)Dress You Up (with elements of 'Beautiful Stranger')IconicHoly WaterDon't Tell Me

Section 3

American Life (Video Interlude)Rebel Heart

Girl Gone Wild (with elements of ‘Sorry’)Devil Pray

Section 4Secret (Video Interlude)GhosttownNothing Fails/HeartBreakCityJoan of ArcLive To Tell

Section 5Illuminati (Video Interlude)AddictedLa Isla Bonita (New Version)Burning UpMessiah

EncoreLiving For Love 

First half of the show...

1. section

Opening

Bitch I'm Madonna

Gimme All Your Luvin'

Unapologetic Bitch/Like A Virgin

Girl Gone Wild

S.E.X.

Holy Water/Vogue

2. section

Interlude

Body Shop

Devil Pray

Wash All Over Me (Avicii)

Frozen (with Open Your Heart)

Messiah/Masterpiece

I can't make the whole dream setlist, but a few days ago I was listening to one of my M.'s favourite of all time "Nothing Fails" and I thought it would sound amazing together in one act with "Like a Prayer" and "Living for Love" :)

I personally would love to see the show performed like this:

Theme : "Celebration Of Love, Accepting Who You Are"

1 - Living For Love

2 - Give Me All Your Luvin' (sampling kim wildes "la la la la la la, la la la la la la la" from "kids in america")

3 - Hold Tight

4 - Turn Up The Radio

5 - Devil Pray

Theme : "S.E.X"

6 - Iconic

7 - Beautiful Killer (with excerpts of "Die Another Day")

8 - Inside Out

9 - Deeper & Deeper (original version)

Theme : "Acoustic"

10 - Wash All Over Me

11 - Joan Of Arc

12 - Superstar (acoustic) / Rebel Heart

Theme : "Spanish"

13 - Pray For Spanish Eyes / Like A Prayer

14 - La Isla bonita

15 - Crazy For You

16 - Ghosttown

Theme : "Urban Funk" (similar to "Drowned world tour")

17 - Music

18 - Unapologetic Bitch

19 - Bitch I'm Madonna

20 - Vogue

Im super EXCITED for this new show and whatever she gives us i will enjoy with full delight!

but OMG if i could pay for her to perform an exclusive arena show for me and a select guest list, this would be my dream setlist for that :) until then I'll continue dreaming!!!! live long fellow Rebels!!!!

the following changes have been implemented in my "Dream Setlist" because i am just soo obsessed and excited about this tour!

"Revolution Of Love" 

1 - Living For Love

2 - 4 Minutes

3 - Illuminati

4 - It's So Cool (we need love)

5 - Turn Up The Radio

"S.E.X"

6 - Iconic

7 - Die Another Day / Beautiful Killer

8 - Inside Out

9 - Deeper & Deeper

"Acoustic"

10 - Wash All Over Me

11 - Joan Of Arc

12 - Rebel Heart

"Matador"

13 - You'll See

14 - Like A Prayer

15 - Live To Tell

16 - Ghosttown

"Unapologetic"

17 - Lucky Star

18 - Music

19 - Bitch I'm Madonna

20 - Unapologetic Bitch

***Brief Silence***

21 - Vogue

I'm not good at making up setlists, 30 years of music is too much to handle lol

I know I'm tired of Like a Prayer becoming the new Holiday, so I'd gladly see it go. Also La Isla Bonita has been performed a lot and I don't mind losing it, especially since the last tour versions were too wacky for my taste. And I hope she doesn't insist on playing upbeat songs like Ray of Light and Hung Up on the guitar, it's such a turn off...  :lord:

Other than that, any of the singles never performed on tour would be nice: Spotlight, Dear Jessie, Rescue Me, This Used to Be My Playground, Bad Girl, I'll Remember, Take a Bow, One More Chance, Love Don't Live Here Anymore, The Power of Good-Bye, American Pie and Love Profusion.

Maybe since Rebel Heart has more of a toned-down sound compared to the last albums and a fair number of ballads she could consider including some of those so they could blend in. 

FULL SET LIST

Icon Opening (feat. Iconic, Veni Vidi Vici, Lucky Star)

Bitch I'm Madonna (contains elements of Lucky Star)

Gimme All Your Luvin' remix

Unapologetic Bitch/Like A Virgin mashup

Prayer short Interlude

Gir Gone Wild remix (contains elements of Like A Prayer)

S.E.X.

Holy Water/Vogue

Best Night/Erotica Interlude (contains elements of Justify My Love)

Body Shop

Devil Pray

Wash All Over Me/Love Spent dance mashup

Rain remix short Interlude

Frozen/Open Your Heart dance

Messiah/Masterpiece

Illuminati/American Life Interlude (contains elements of Ray of Light)

Veni Vidi Vici/Holiday

Music/Turn Up The Radio mash up

Rebel Heart dance version

City short interlude

Heartbreak City

Drowned World acoustic

Joan Of Arc acoustic

Live To Tell Interlude (contains elements of Devil Pray and Living For Love)

Ghosttown

Hold Tight

La Isla Bonita

Hung Up

Encore

Freedom Of Love Interlude

Living For Love

Like A Prayer

* lines of Rebel Heart occur in most of the interludes

+too hard to choose but i would say these songs for sure 

1 holiday

2 into the groove 

3 la isla bonita 

4 ike a prayer 

5 vogue/ holy water  

6 deeper and deeper 

7 frozen 

8 music

9 hung up 

10 give me all your love /material girl mash up 

living for love

devils pray 

ghoasttown 

unapologetic bitch 

bitch i'm madonna 

hold tight 

iconic 

joan of arc 

heartbreak city 

addicted ( guitar play because she always does that)

rebel heart ( dance version !) 

• 3 weeks later...

What do you think about this tracklist taken from Madonnanation??

01. Bitch Im Madonna (Intro with samples from Illuminati)

02. Medley 80 by Major Lazer/ Diplo (Everybody/Holiday + Into the groove + Dress you up)

03. Who´s that girl? (Remix by Major Lazer/ Diplo with samples from La Isla bonita)

04. Unapologetic bitch

05. Veni vidi vinci (Interlude without rap)

06. Iconic (Samples from "Give it 2 me" & "Human nature")07. American life / Sorry (Samples from "Borrowed time" & "4 minutes")

08. Ghosttown09. Wash all over me (Electric guitar version)10. Joan of Arc

11. What it feels like for a girl (Interlude against ageism, sexism...)

12. Rebel heart13. Body shop / Like a virgin14. True blue (Acoustic)

15. Dont tell me / Love profusion

16. S.E.X (Interlude with samples from "Girl gone wild", "Erotica" & "Act of contrition")17. Holy water / Vogue

18. Justify my love (Mixed with "Whole lotta love", electric version with samples from "The beast within")

19. Devil pray / Like a prayer (Samples from "Devil wouldnt recognize you" & "Girl gone wild")

20. Rescue me (Interlude)

21. Deeper and deeper (Samples from "Falling free")

22. Take a bow

23. Heartbreakcity (Samples from "Love dont live here anymore")

24. Nothing really matters25. Living for love (Elements of Offer Nissim’s “Living for Drums†and Offer Nissim’s “Living for Drama Remixâ€) 

• 2 weeks later...

I have only heard snippets of the new album so won't add these, though obviously those songs would make up the majority of the show I think.In terms of older songs, I think it'd be great to hear songs that she hasn't ever played or only played once or twice. E.g:1.Deeper and deeper (the RIT ballad version was really nice but I want to hear a modern interpretation of it inspired by the album version as I really didn't like the CT demo- glad that was dropped from the setlist TBF)2. Nothing really matters3. Frozen (I have this idea of samples from the game of thrones main theme being incorporated somehow....)4. Secret (either a take on the album version, acoustic? Or a rework of the original demo "something's coming over me" which was meant to be a dance track)5. Rain/Rescue me (keep hearing the opening of rain with the spoken words of rescue me over it in my head with thunder, rain effects)6. Beautiful stranger - a forgotten gem7. You'll see8. True blue (already rumoured to be included)9. Sorry10. I got a soft spot for american life recently11. Bedtime story12. Papa don't preach - a fuller version as last two live versions cut out most of the song.13. Hung up/we are the people (by empire of the sun) (acoustic). I put the acapella of hung up over the acoustic guitar stem from we are the people and it sounded great - but my laptop died and I lost the track amongst many other things I'd worked on I agree that some tracks need retiring e.g. la isla bonita, human nature, like a prayer, vogue etc as they've been done plenty of times now even though I like the songs.