alessan_dro99

What stems are circulating now?

Stems are the main track, mulit tracks are usually the full things split, so stems might have a backing vocal with many layers, multi's will have those layers split.  Stems are usually what is sent to DJ's for remixing where as a multi track is all the tracks. Then there are the 'pro tools' which is more of a label some do, but this is the full recording session usually. For example, the Celebration pro tools have unreleased  lines like the spoken part where she goes 'I don't have all night'. 

As far as what is circulating, the question really is what is not rather than what is. 

Id kill for the Avicii Heart stems.

Hell, even just the album version would be awesome.

Stems are the main track, mulit tracks are usually the full things split, so stems might have a backing vocal with many layers, multi's will have those layers split. Stems are usually what is sent to DJ's for remixing where as a multi track is all the tracks. Then there are the 'pro tools' which is more of a label some do, but this is the full recording session usually. For example, the Celebration pro tools have unreleased lines like the spoken part where she goes 'I don't have all night'.

As far as what is circulating, the question really is what is not rather than what is.

Did these celebration pro tools leak?

Thanks to greedy fools like Adi Lederman who hacked Rebel Heart and sold it for as little as $20 US before release the main sources were more cautious and went silent. It certainly did not help us legitimate collectors. :(
Nobody wants to draw unwanted legal attention.
If people would just use professional discretion then it might be easier to acquire them. The one song I can't understand is Like a Prayer 1989 #7 or #8 depending on sales charts. It's not even top 5 all time Madonna! and most of her top songs have leaked. 
You get little teases over the years like the chorus etc but the only traces I've seen are sale offers with no proof. The last person asked 
500 Euros. No screenshots, no snippets... no DEAL! 

Heavy in circulation and bound to leak soon are:

-Borderline (full set, leaked one misses some tracks)

-Boum

-Burning Up (full set, leaked one misses some tracks)

-Broken

-Candy Shop (S&S version)

-Celebration Pro Tools (including unreleased parts)

-Crazy for you (Sibley & Nikolas Remix vocal stems)

-Dress you up (12 inch version)

-Frozen (Album version)

-Give it 2 me

-Give me all your luvin (Vocals stems)

-Hollywood

-It's so cool (Oakenfold version)

-Like an Angel passing

-Love spent (album version)

-Miles away

-Rain (vocal stems)

-Ray of light (album version)

Only with the die hard collectors so not very likely too leak soon: -Borrowed Time (avicci version) -Don't tell me -Express yourself (album version) -Ghosttown (remix stems) -Impressive Instant (S&S version) -Into the groove (S&S version) -Justitfy my love -La isla bonita -Like A Prayer (12 inch version) -Me against the music -Messiah (demo version) -Nothing fails -Pappa don't preach (extended version) -Paradise (DWT version) -Some girls -Take a bow -The beast within (RIT version) -Vogue (S&S version) -Wash all over me (Avicci demo)

This doenst mean that i have all of these, so please don't shoot the Messenger ;)

There are more

Holiday sticky and sweet

Dress u up sticky and sweet

Rain sticky and sweet

Die another day sticky and sweet

Itg sticky and sweet stems

Mysore style orbit multitrack

Mysore style orbit stems

DIe another day rit studio stems

Late

Tutr mdna tour studio stems and band stems

I don't give a mdna studio stems