Your Top 10 Madonna Dreams.

MerBoy13

It just came into my head from something I wrote in a topic about a certain demo Id love to have. What would your dreams be in terms of being Madonna related? This can range from tours to songs on setlists to producers you want her to work with and so on. List your top ten! :D

1. Being a creative director for her Demo's / Unreleased songs album.

2. Performing Gambler on the next tour it would have fit so well with Rebel Heart tour though. (Cries)

3. Hearing the entirety of the Rain Tapes plus having them would be a bonus.

4. Having all albums from LAP to ROL remastered with bonus unreleased tracks ofc! :p

5. Madonna collaborating with Ke$ha. (Random but Ke$ha is a fantastic songwriter.)

6. Madonna going on tour singing songs never performed like Words, Till Death Do Us Part and Skin.

7. Releasing a song dissing all the ageist people that gets to number 1.

8. The return of Dita. (This wouldn't happen because she doesn't repeat herself)

9. Doing an entire album supported with music videos for every song.

10. Meeting her.

we've had a lot of dita-esque things in recent eras  :lol: if anything im tired of that concept. and the marilynesque concept too...

i'd like

proper internet promo lol 

remastered albums from LAP to BS

her being successful as a director and getting praise 

a short and fun return to acting in some form (maybe she would be better now that shes older and wiser, but i dont think it will happen tho)

a film for one of her albums, at least a short film like secretproject with selected songs from the album

a traditional album with 10-12 cohesive tracks with a fresh undergroundy producer

1. All tours remastered and released on Blu-ray as a box set

2. All albums up through Ray of Light remastered and packaged with bonus tracks and maybe a DVD with videos from each era

3. An intimate tour consisting of fan favorites of never or rarely performed songs (just not a clown theme again, please)

4. A full-on greatest hits tour (even more so than RIT)

5. An autobiogrophy

6. Hosting and performing on SNL again

7. Replace Guy Oseary with a new manager (better yet, bring back Careese or Freddy)

8. A 3rd documentary film while on tour

9. Releasing a remix compilation using fanmade remixes through some kind of contest and we vote for the best ones

10. Allowing a fan to be the creative director on one of her shows

1. All tours remastered and released on Blu-ray as a box set

2. All albums up through Ray of Light remastered and packaged with bonus tracks and maybe a DVD with videos from each era

3. An intimate tour consisting of fan favorites of never or rarely performed songs (just not a clown theme again, please)

4. A full-on greatest hits tour (even more so than RIT)

5. An autobiogrophy

6. Hosting and performing on SNL again

7. Replace Guy Oseary with a new manager (better yet, bring back Careese or Freddy)

8. A 3rd documentary film while on tour

9. Releasing a remix compilation using fanmade remixes through some kind of contest and we vote for the best ones

10. Allowing a fan to be the creative director on one of her shows

Caresse died in 2010 I believe

My dreams are:

- I wish her the best health possible so we can have her around til she's 100.

- I want her to return to Chile and give the concert of her life.

- I want a compilation with her best unreleased material. 

- I am not sure if I want all her back catalogue re-released since I virtually have everything she's put out there. However Like a Prayer needs to be remastered as soon as possible.

- I want her to write an autobiography.

- I want her old concerts to be remastered and re-released in HD, if it's not possible just make the best effort to get the best image available. God, her legacy is pure gold I can't believe these fucking record labels haven't done anything to take care of it. Where's the damn Confessions Tour in bluray!?

- My last dream would be Madonna finding the love of her life and spending the rest of their days together   :cute:

1. I want a Madonna album free from all negative influences. I don't mean not talking about thoughtful views on life. I am talking about responding to the negative bullying that has claimed everything from Pop to the Presidency. I frankly have had it. ...and while I value artistic expression based on current events I am so ready for her to go deeper. I want honesty and strength.

2. I wish for Madonna to find someone who truly loves her. I believe she was always ready for love if only that person would show up.

3. I hope she directs a widely successful film.

4. I hope she makes a soundtrack for that film.

5. I want her to write a book.

6. I sincerely hope she gets to meet me.

7. I want her as well as others to push through the boundaries of radio ban and be embraced by music lovers. Ugh I can't stand a concerted effort by the music industry telling people whom they should like and dislike based on their investments and what's worst, pop fans are following their lead. I want freedom, fun and quality in music again and I am looking towards her to bring that.

8. I hope she enjoys much happiness in motherhood.

9. I hope she realizes all her dreams.

10. I want her to start and maintain many wonderful programs that help those in need.

- Virgin Tour, Blond Ambition and Re-Invention Tour released on DVD/blu-ray. Oh, and Who's That Girl.

- A 12-14 track remix album with her favourite singles/songs. 

- An album with unreleased material.

- An anti-tour performing songs she rarely or has never performed.

- Nikki and Donna as backup singers again.

- Another (well deserving) number 1 single.

- Ground-breaking comeback album.

we've had a lot of dita-esque things in recent eras  :lol: if anything im tired of that concept. and the marilynesque concept too...

i'd like

proper internet promo lol 

remastered albums from LAP to BS

her being successful as a director and getting praise 

a short and fun return to acting in some form (maybe she would be better now that shes older and wiser, but i dont think it will happen tho)

a film for one of her albums, at least a short film like secretproject with selected songs from the album

a traditional album with 10-12 cohesive tracks with a fresh undergroundy producer

1.) I wish Taschen bought the SEX book rights from Warner? and relaunched it totally remastered with hard cover and reprint with

some unreleased material - and with an introduction by Ellen von Unwerth - on how SEX changed a whole generation;

2.) I wish all her albums to be collected in a definitive Japan mini Lp box covering all and each one of them - remastered and featuring a B-side or bonus track - including movie soundtracks - so that we don't have to go hunting for things that are spread or hidden;

3.) I wish Celebration was released in Bluray format. Not to mention Blonde Ambition Tour, The Girlie Show and everything that we only get dvd format at best; 

​4.) She should stop at where she is, sit down, take a deep breath and put in review everything she didn't release all these years, lets face it - its a huge amount of songs and releasing it with all the bureaucracy, money and ego involved won't be that easy. AT ALL - I hope its negotiable at some point;

this might bring some extra work and for someone who's not very fond of things past, we must double that patience; BUT ITS possible. Its an endless money machine - very few artists can sit down and re-avaluate years and years of shelved songs and projects - 'cook and fuck' could be the first single lol;

5.) a cover album yeah - with all that stuff - including serge gainsbourg cover, between the bars, that hammer song I forgot the name, 

these boots are made for walking, whole lotta love from led zeppelin, toxic from britney, I kissed a girl from katy, prince - and so on the list goes on and its huge.

6.) an oscar nomination (not to mention other awards) for best director for the "impossible lives of greta wells" - she is a much more talented director than an actress - she could make a quick cameo if she wanted;

7.) take vocal coaching again - she is now going through a hard time with out of tune live singing. not to mention she usually gets aphonic and breathless during some performances - it will be ok to do less dancing and focus on singing. I guess after 20 years of not attending vocal coaching lessons its the right time for being humble and go for that journey to help her bring out some new found voice 

I know she does warming ups - I know how hard working and disciplined she is - but I don't think rebel heart will be remembered by her vocal efforts, it will be remembered by the tour - which was superb;

8.) a traditional album with 10-12 cohesive tracks with a fresh undergroundy producer TOTALLY AGREED - the madonna trendsetter MUST come back;

9.) change her clothe styling a bit - change her hair cut and color a bit - quit that black clothing obsession - its been almost 8 or 9 years of black clothes, black gloves, black military hats and black corsets - enough with that teeth jewelry - it was cool once - lets move on!

those gigantic amount of rings, black belts black lingerie black boots - the boots thing is getting boring as well;

10.) going back to 8 - where is madonna the invincible hit maker? i hope I didn't go too far

have a nice day guys

I've only made one dream with Madonna on it, she was with Britney Spears sitting on a car parked in front of a shopping mall. She was wearing her Candy Shop Sticky & Sweet outfit while Britney wore her Like a Hollywood Virgin outfit from the MTV Music Awards '03. I dreamt about it when I was 13 or 14 and I still remember it...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ArthurBadin

As a member pointed here, a girl can dream (I dream a lot since I have hypersomnia, and indeed I dream a lot of Madonna, but I won't tell here those dreams cause they are very silly and are regarding to old things). However, I will list a few dreams that I could see happening if there's good will from m's team. Don't know whether in the end they will come to a full 10-list.

1 - She leaving Interscope for good; better saying, she not renewing her 360 deal with Live Nation, so her third part contract with Iovine's label won't be renewed as well (by the way, i don't see this happening as nor M nor LN are interested in such an atrocity like that anymore).

2- Back to Warner (i know, that was never a fairy tale, especially after 2003; but that would be the better chance to see any really worthy reissues and new issues from her old catalogue - while she's alive, of course).

3 - If not back to Warner, improve Maverick to make that a record label again (if there's something she should do with that thing called Guy-O, there would be that) and maybe being distributed by Sony instead of UMG.

4 - Any movie-related project scrapped for ever (nor an acting role, nor a screenwriter role, nor a director role; absolutely nothing). (Maybe Loved gives something to her, but I really doubt)

5 - As said before, a full 12 or 13-track cohesive album. Madonna trendsetter is the it-thing music industry most lacks since 2005. And of course a full world tour to promote it counting on a show director who convinces her to invest in forgotten gems from past to call people who's gonna see her indeed to the concerts instead of all those same #1 hits which makes most the concerts being lazy and uninspired for most fans, especially the veteran ones. I know those #1 hits are kind of right-choices especially for those who aren't found of her past catalogue, but that kind of people is becoming less and less interested in going due to some repeated problems, such as the concert delays and - surprise! - the repetitive setlist and assemblies.

6 - I don't dream of a Japanese or Chinese full box of memorabilia reissued in newer formats happening right now since for the time being there's no market for it (these are the business laws, sorry). That never happened when she was unstoppable in GP's minds (unlike Britney or Gaga) and I don't see that happening in a short period of time. However, I dream of that countless deal between Warner and Guy-O about the reissue of some tours on DVD/BD happening while she's alive. (Especially for that reason - and the reissue of all previous albums with really worthy bonus material - I want M back to Warner).

7 - Last but not least, I wish Madonna was back in everyone's minds (not only in ours and in haters' ones) for good reasons, not for bullshit we have been watching for almost a decade. Serious, I want a thing that could cause an aphasy or an ex silentio argumentation - in popular words, something that could shut up every single mouth - especially the evil ones. Only that to put M in general public's map again.

There haven't been ten dreams, but I do believe those were essential. Nothing special, I guess everyone who is a M stan is dreaming all of that too.

Of course I'm tired of dreaming, but in a world like this - oh what a time to be nostalgic! - that all we can do for now.

See you!

Guest ArthurBadin

She committed suicide I believe.

That was a very sad real-life-story. And I bet if there's something Madonna will ever regret to have let that happen, this is at the top of the list. And if I were her, I'd regret for the rest of my entire life.

I would like to see :

1 Candy Shop finally performed on tour

2 Working with young dancers/photographers to make her look cool and happening

3 new boyfriend no older than 19 to last .. erm 5 minutes

4 all her albums re-released on coloured vinyl

5 all her music videos compressed on to a shitty dvd with no 16x9 (Because no-one has widescreen tvs yet)

6 a new tour blu-ray with the quicker than a ray of light editing on with no backdrop videos or decent extras

7 wait until i die before we get all her tours on blu ray. unreleased demos, all her videos in 35mm on blu -ray pls all her remix videos...

sorry but i cant think of any more as too tired waiting for the above to ever happen 

Guest ArthurBadin

the best was Guy-O loll  :lol:

@@sidney78a Didn't you know? She calls that bastard by that nickname on Erotica booklet. That man has been haunting us since then #PleaseMadonnaFireGuy-O

Guest ArthurBadin

I would like to see :

1 Candy Shop finally performed on tour

2 Working with young dancers/photographers to make her look cool and happening

3 new boyfriend no older than 19 to last .. erm 5 minutes

4 all her albums re-released on coloured vinyl

5 all her music videos compressed on to a shitty dvd with no 16x9 (Because no-one has widescreen tvs yet)

6 a new tour blu-ray with the quicker than a ray of light editing on with no backdrop videos or decent extras

7 wait until i die before we get all her tours on blu ray. unreleased demos, all her videos in 35mm on blu -ray pls all her remix videos...

sorry but i cant think of any more as too tired waiting for the above to ever happen 

@@wtg1987 I guess the more veteran a fan is, the more he/she is depressed about... Guy-O's domination on M.

#PleaseMadonnaFireGuy-O Why we can't trend this hashtag around the net? It would be so awesome...

Thank you! Thank you for add me as a friend too! Don't forget to spread around this glorious hashtag #PleaseMadonnaFireGuy-O

I dont really get the hate for Guy O ? Personally i dont know the guy and im pretty sure hes only her Manager because shes known him since the early 90s - i dont really think hes the reason we dont have all her archive material on dvd/bluray or cds ? I would imagine M being M would make the final decision on those kind of releases ?