The saddest Madonna song

milfdonna

I can´t listen to Promise To Try, This Used To Me By Playground e Inside Of Me, they´re very emotional.

I'll Remember and Love Tried To Welcome Me are two amazing songs like Time Stood Still, it´s unbelievable the same person wrote such jewels wrote things like holy water, b i´m madonna, superstar ... 

Live To Tell for me. 

"I was not ready for the fall... too blind to see the writing on the wall..."

Sad, mysterious, haunting and beautiful. 

A close second to me is Something to Remember. The lyrics are so sentimental, sad and bittersweet. Plus, that piano solo at the end of it just kills me. 

MY PERSONAL RECAP:

Live to tell - it explores the misteries of life

Promise to try - the most original lyrics about the loss of someone

Oh father - a story that is so dark

In this life - AIDS, do I have to say more? and it's really beautiful placed inside Erotica

Love tried to welcome me - it perfectly explains what loneliness is

I'll remember - really connect with the lyrics - the big pain that shows you the truth

Time stood still - all the thing that could have been, but the castle had to fall apart

Drowned world - my favourite Madonna song ever...

In This Life, Promise to Try, I'll Remember, The Power of Good-Bye, I Deserve It, X-Static Process and Falling Free

Drowned World has been and might always be my favorite Madonna song/ballad but it's so uplifting at the end - it triumphs over sadness. Also just realizing how I Deserve It which I always considered a love ballad can also be equally a sad one.*mind blown after all this time*  :Madonna034: