LZE

Some guitars from the demo was missed. So the song seems less strong. I love it anyway...  :Madonna046:

I miss the little synth jingle at the beginning, the vocoder choir in the chorus (so "I know it"!!!!) and the guitars of course. Don't know how some people DON'T miss anything!

What do you guys consider to be the 'main' album?

I have a collection of non-album tracks on iTunes and think I might stick everything after WAOM into this collection. I sincerely feel that the 14 track experience is what the 'intention' is for this album. WOAM is clearly a perfect closer... and other than Messiah, I don't consider anything that follows WOAM to match the overall quality of tracks 1-14.

It is SUCH a shame what happened to RH song. Surely she must be disappointed in this track to stick it at the end of the deluxe(?) The album track just looses so much of the passion and story of either of the demos. It feels like a modern M classic has been lost in the making. Even WAOM - that ANNOYING noise, underwater drum-loop thing that runs over the pre-chorus...  :angry:

I think on RH and WAOM, the direction of the other songs led M and her team to massacre these songs so the fitted the overall soundscape. 

Really looking forward to the acoustic version of JOA  :hearteyes:

Overall liking the album right now aside from these issues  :heart:

Really surprised no one has mentioned Joan Of Arc ???? Fucking gorgeous song - man those back vocals gave it so much more love and i love her vocal on it - to me this and Ghosttown are the best songs on this album just like Falling Free and Some Girls were my 2 favourites from MDNA

To me the most disappointing thing about this album is its too much r 'n' b sound again which i still dont think suits her ? Electronic and pop is her sound and i think the production was really missing something on a lot of tracks too - the song writing was better than MDNA i thought though but this album sonically is not as good as Ray Of Light or Music but its definitely gonna be a grower

Iconic i cant decide if its been destroyed or elevated ?- i hate rap music but i actually like the rap on this - its just the beat part that speeds up in it sounds terrible and cheap ? 

I miss the little synth jingle at the beginning, the vocoder choir in the chorus (so "I know it"!!!!) and the guitars of course. Don't know how some people DON'T miss anything!

I didnt forget the jingle... my mind just continues to put it on the song  :mama007:

Maybe Addicted is the only song that I prefer the demo....  :Madonna008: #unapologeticdemo

I know I´m gonna be slaughtered for saying this. But honestly.. I think there is not one of the final versions that I like better than the demos. Well..I was one of the few who really liked Illuminati, Holy Water etc.. in their demo form. Wash all over and Rebel Heart have become much weaker, even if I thought they were too much Avicii sounding in the beginning. But I came to love them the way they were. Even the acoustic versions would have been better than this.

The demos were rough at times, that´s true. But they had more "soul", the new versions are completely overproduced IMO. Most of them would be cool remixes but as "regular" versions the demo worked much better for me. I´m still happy though because my new Madonna album will be the demos album and it is great!!

I know I´m gonna be slaughtered for saying this. But honestly.. I think there is not one of the final versions that I like better than the demos. Well..I was one of the few who really liked Illuminati, Holy Water etc.. in their demo form. Wash all over and Rebel Heart have become much weaker, even if I thought they were too much Avicii sounding in the beginning. But I came to love them the way they were. Even the acoustic versions would have been better than this.

The demos were rough at times, that´s true. But they had more "soul", the new versions are completely overproduced IMO. Most of them would be cool remixes but as "regular" versions the demo worked much better for me. I´m still happy though because my new Madonna album will be the demos album and it is great!!

For me the "bad" songs are improved: Holy Water, Beautiful Scars, SEX... the former brilliant songs are boring now. Maybe except Joan Of Arc.

After 30 years this woman is still amistery to me :/