What is your favorite Madonna hair color?

71 members voted

1. 1. Fav?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Black
    • Red
    • White/Grey

To me never better than with this hair color. Sweet honey  :hearteyes:  :hearteyes:  :hearteyes:  :hearteyes:

6ce376b178957950d769d2a4c1471160.jpg

A similar colour would've suit the Living For Love era perfectly imho since she was doing that Rita Hayworth sort of hairstyle. 

My least favourite is the long curly Sticky & Sweet hair, mostly because we've seen it a billion times now lol.

I always thought, moreso in recent years, that she always SLAYED a side part. I don't know why. The middle part to me makes her face seem too damn wide. I really dislike it. Whenever she rocked a side part it really made her look absolutely fabulous. When she changed it up with a side part for the Reinvention Tour on some dates, it looked phenomenal.

Ok Let's have a look. I have never paid too much attention to whatever hair color Madonna has chosen to have but I must admit I am a little bored with the long kinda warm blonde. Not enough to really worry about it though. Lol It's up to her how she would like to look.

I am going for Brunette. The color is more interesting on her but Madonna really can look wonderful with any color. I just wish she would choose more neutral to cool tones.

The Angel photograph looks like my hair color so I like it. Lol

I love the very short cool toned blonde kinda shaggy look around True Blue. I think the next one might be honey blonde which I think someone mentioned. Honey blonde might be a warm tone but it looks nice on her. The last pic I have I think is a more neutral blonde. I think beige or wheat blonde would be nice. Madonna really should be wearing more pastels and natural toned clothes and wearing her hair more natural. I guess my favorite time for her looks was the Ray Of Light era.

Again Madonna's hair color gets about a minute attention from me if she changed it but I choose brunette.

The only time I really paid attention and had a major reaction to Madonna's hair was when I saw the Live To Tell Video. Before I could focus on the video after a few times I to adjust to her new look!

Oh one of my favorite photo shoots is the one for her first album. She's blonde and she is gorgeous! Just a perfect debut for 80's Madonna.

post-3759-0-82421900-1489966931_thumb.jpg

post-3759-0-98416500-1489966962_thumb.jpg

post-3759-0-29849700-1489966979_thumb.jpg

post-3759-0-82986900-1489966990_thumb.jpg

post-3759-0-44536500-1489967011_thumb.jpg

post-3759-0-39212500-1489967029_thumb.jpg

First of all, let me just say HeadlessHeadphones, that I LOVE the collage above.  Don't know if you made it, but whoever did, did a GREAT job!!

Secondly, I like her with blonde hair, but I prefer the darker eras, solid black.  Example:  Frozen.

I cannot take credit I was just googling pictures after I made this poll - originally thinking the Celebration artwork.

LAP was great too - would be nice to see her like this again!

960.jpg

The looks from this era are equal to the looks in AL and makes her look so refreshing! and insanely sexy.

• 1 month later...

First of all, let me just say HeadlessHeadphones, that I LOVE the collage above.  Don't know if you made it, but whoever did, did a GREAT job!!

Secondly, I like her with blonde hair, but I prefer the darker eras, solid black.  Example:  Frozen.

Exactly. The 'Frozen', 'The Power of Good-Bye' & 'American Life' videos + her brunette "Like a Prayer" era are my faves as well. I also love her wavy fair hari during the "Ray of Light" era.

The "Confessions on a Dance Floor" red hair is also good even though I know it is made on computer. I don't like the real life copper hair of that era.

As much as I hate the album, her image during "MDNA" was also flawless.

I hate her short hair of "The Girlie Show" & shoulder-length blond hair during "Music" era.

The short hair for Girlie Show was daring, don't think she'd go there again though.

Would truly love to see a change. Feels like since Guy Ritchie she's stuck to pretty much the same look and relied on wigs when she wanted something different. It would be so good to see her either go short or dark.

Reinvention era was stunning as her hair was so long, like ROL era. But she's so stunning as a brunette. Just one more time please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...