What is your favorite Madonna hair color?

71 members voted

1. 1. Fav?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Black
    • Red
    • White/Grey

22 minutes ago, PWCCA said:

She always looked much more beautiful as a brunette, but it did make her look a little older. This is probably why she hasn't revisited this colour since American Life. Like a Prayer brunette was positively stunning

The American Life color and style was a bit off. It was too dark and harsh and the cut was boring. With a better stylist and colorist it would have gone down better. Andy is terrible. I don’t know why she still uses him. 

23 hours ago, PWCCA said:

She always looked much more beautiful as a brunette, but it did make her look a little older. This is probably why she hasn't revisited this colour since American Life. Like a Prayer brunette was positively stunning

I vote for a return to dark hair too! 

I’d love her to return to her natural brownish/dark hair for a change! :yarn:

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

She is perfect with dark hair

These days her hair is a mess. She looks like the old lady living with 1000 cats

+1. I REALLY hope she changes her hair and colour for the new album!...

Pd: Btw, I agree & I reckon her hair was absolutely spotless here too (and suits her so well!): 2dwf4eq.jpg2dwf4eq.jpg2dwf4eq.jpg 

2cxvpdz.jpg2hnc96p.jpg25f213k.jpg

LOVE that wavy hair!!! Fresh look, yesss!!! She looked gorgeous! Radiant!

But that’s not how she’s wearing it now, so... :dead:

It's a total mess nowadays, agree @o_g_c_x

• 2 months later...

Surprised there is only 9.3% of you like red. I love red hair color.  It's my favorite madonna's hair color because it makes she looks hot. 

I dyed my hair into red too. But My hair is not always in red, I would change it every year. I will share with you a pic if you want to.  Tips: If you want to change your natural color, you should use a trusted hair color remover or similar product to remove your natural hair color.

red-lipsred-hair.jpg