• Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl
    • Blonde Ambition
    • Girlie Show
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky And Sweet
    • MDNA
    • Rebel Heart

in my opinion, the version performed on The MDNA Tour was her most emotional in a while. M never showed this song in such a romantic, heartbroken way, it gave the entire song a completely different value. the Rebel Heart version was incredible too, because it took it back to its roots, but at the same time taking it to a new place. 

• 4 weeks later...

Blond Ambition! Confessions is also a favorite. I loathe the MDNA version.

I agree.

Blond Ambition is the best for me, musically and performance-wise, followed by CT.

I like it from the VT and WTGT, as i like the Billie Jean and I Can't Help Myself inclusions - they were cute!

I hate, hate, hate TGS and MDNAT versions. I didn't like the put on German accent, the sound and the look from TGS. The MDNAT version fell flat for me - i don't think it worked at all. I wish she never included LAV on the MDNAT and did a full performance of Love Spent instead, which was stunning, and how the studio/album "acoustic" version should have sounded.

I don't dislike her performance on the RHT, as it had energy, but, i don't like the mix used. Sorry. Dens54 is fantastic and I think the vast majority of his mixes are sensational, but I'm not really into that particular remix of LAV personally. I often used to think that she should perform WIFLFAG based on the segment of his Le Grand Set mix. Slightly upbeat/dancey, with the Frozen percussion and Papa Don't Preach strings - it would be awesome. Saying that, that mix is mind blowing so any part performed live or being inspiration for a live performance would be very exciting.

Not a tour performance, but the acoustic version she did in France on the AL promo tour (i think??), where she says "vive l'France" near the end was great for Me.

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...