Living For Love video

poserdemadonna

I find it really cheap... It deserved a proper arena and I think some dancers are CG generated...

Higher budget for the next video, please !

There isn't anything cheap about it even though it's clearly not one of her most expensive videos...and none of those dancers are CGI.

She is on the list of the most expensive music videos ever filmed more than any other artist.

I didn't saw this thread so:

My thoughts :pop:

The video is OK, no big deal though. She's using references that we already know there's nothing special or new for us. The dancers with the same aesthetics of MDNA Tour, the gargoyles of the first act of the concert.

The video has many cuts also like MDNA Tour and Confessions Tour, it's very fast so we can't enjoy the scenes and the filter also is kinda annoying

I hope she improves the aesthetics of the next videos, she's beautiful tho

My thoughts
Beautiful video the visuals are amazing however, I do miss the times when she told stories thru her music video's. This was like watching Girl Gone Wild part 2 with a mix of MDNA's Candy Shop/ Sticky & sweet's vogue. The Manitou theme is cool but again we have seen this all before from her ( take a bow, you'll see ). I feel like she's gonna get ripped for the M. J. lean. Why she even went there is beyond me. I wont even go into the hair styling.  :Madonna037: 

I understand your point about telling stories... but can you remember the last time she told a story through a music video? Power of Goodbye maybe lol. Or Jump.  Because people were jumping. Her videos now are less story telling and more artistic, and I think we have to get used to it.  After The secret revolution video, I was expecting something like this.  And I don't totally get it, but I think it's kinda cool. I would really love to see her tell a story through Joan of Arc or Rebel Heart (leak-gate inspired)

I agree with you on the hair though.  The ending hair. Really digging the Erotica era hair in the beginning. :Madonna005:

I didn't saw this thread so:My thoughts :pop:The video is OK, no big deal though. She's using references that we already know there's nothing special or new for us. The dancers with the same aesthetics of MDNA Tour, the gargoyles of the first act of the concert. The video has many cuts also like MDNA Tour and Confessions Tour, it's very fast so we can't enjoy the scenes and the filter also is kinda annoyingI hope she improves the aesthetics of the next videos, she's beautiful tho

Exactly. this is just my opinion but.. This video is kinda bad. If it wasnt Madonna i would forget it instantly..I love that i can see her again doing what she loves, thats ALWAYS a pleasure, and she seems to really enjoy herself, but unfortunately as a video its more of the same weve had lately from her videos but it feels like even less. Having said that, if the performances are like this, then they will probably be verygood... after all this is a performance of the song with fast cuts and lots of special sound effects.I dont like Danny B Tull, he employs the same repetitive tricks on everything, and he does not know timing or sophistication. Its always fast, fast, fast, and you dont need to employ every trick on the book.