Birthday Gifts .. love love love

Scottyx

MY birthday is not until April 22 but I could not possibly wait that long to hang these on the wall. A gift from my love, wanted to show them off lol

These are my all time favorite Madonna photos. The Like A Prayer pic was the first full sized Madonna poster I ever owned back when I was a teen, of course it got lost along the way so now it is forever in fabric! The Breathless photo has a similar story. Justify my love is my fav single cover

post-3285-0-53662800-1491409865_thumb.jpgpost-3285-0-71635700-1491414483_thumb.jpg

Dang, I ordered the 2017 reissue a couple days ago. I'd give my legs for an original first pressing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I have the original, I bought it on ebay a while ago for 40 dollars. tho it was not sealed, the price of the original has come down now that the 2017 is out. I hope the same happens with Celebration in the future.  It is the only album that I will not have at least one copy of on vinyl. I have the unofficial GHV2 coming for my birthday just to say I do have it in vinyl format. If Celebration never gets reissued, I may just give in and pay the outrageous price for it. lol

I have the original, I bought it on ebay a while ago for 40 dollars. tho it was not sealed, the price of the original has come down now that the 2017 is out. I hope the same happens with Celebration in the future. It is the only album that I will not have at least one copy of on vinyl. I have the unofficial GHV2 coming for my birthday just to say I do have it in vinyl format. If Celebration never gets reissued, I may just give in and pay the outrageous price for it. lol

The celebration vinyl is so gorgeous, that's another one I'd sell an organ or 2 for...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk