Isaac Vs. Iluminati

28 members voted

1. 1. Fav?

• Isaac
    • Illuminati

For me Isaac is almost nails on chalkboards for me. Also did this much better on Shanti and Cyber-raga but I do like the live version better. Illuminati the demo slayed me, the LP version at first found the production empty but then I saw it live changed my mind and everything about the LP version is perfect, I love this song! 

Isaac is like the 'Frozen' from the Confessions era - so yes please.

Illuminati is cool but forgettable after the 3rd time you listen. A shame cause Kanye is a good musician when he wants.

Sad to see something that could've made history end up so unwanted.  

:thinker:

I am not a big fan of Frozen at all but no way sir. :07:  But yeah give me Cyber-raga any day.

For me Isaac is almost nails on chalkboards for me. Also did this much better on Shanti and Cyber-raga but I do like the live version better. Illuminati the demo slayed me, the LP version at first found the production empty but then I saw it live changed my mind and everything about the LP version is perfect, I love this song! 

how can those beautiful strings be like nails on a chalkboard to you? Plus Isaac is in hebrew and the other songs in sanskrit. Plus Isaac is mostly in english so I can get more immersed by understanding wtf it means lol. :bothered:

BTW while I like Cyberraga thats really nails on a chalkboard lol.

Guest ArthurBadin

And to think that Isaac was a last addiction to COADF, taking the space of originals Superpop and History... But nice change though. After all we got the originals leaked, and so far we don't have any early demo from Isaac "seeing the light of the day."

And one more thing: lol at those orthodox rabbis worrying M would refer in that song to Isaac Luria... That would be an excellent homage though. L-U-V Luria as much as Gershon Scholem as legitime true Kabbalah forces.

Guest ArthurBadin

IlluminatibspZGRB.gif

By the way, dear @@blondebombshell , where's your fabulous thread about LGTBQ supporters in America? I cannot find it! I would post there a suggestion to include Alla Nazimova, Eartha Kitt and even Theda Bara on your list. I guess all those girls did an amazing job in their times!

Hi Arthur i asked Fighter to remove it. Cause there's so many celebrities. That have supported LGBTQ community & white/black people & animal rights. it would be easier to make a topic about celebrities against us. The only person that really p*sses me off that i know of that's really prejudice is Kirk Cameron. My god i pray to loves everyone regardless of race or sexual preference or transgender or not.

Edited i forgot trump & pence are also the worse. But kirk cameron is really bad. IMO

Kirk Cameron... Urgh...i feel so bad for watching Fuller House because his sister is in it but am I right in thinking she doesn't share his views? He's not even in any family pics on her instagram. But yeah, he's pretty awful in terms of his prejudices.

Guest ArthurBadin

Hi Arthur i asked Fighter to remove it. Cause there's so many celebrities. That have supported LGBTQ community & white/black people & animal rights. it would be easier to make a topic about celebrities against us. The only person that really p*sses me off that i know of that's really prejudice is Kirk Cameron.  My god i pray to loves everyone regardless of race or sexual preference or transgender or not. 

Edited i forgot trump & pence are also the worse. But kirk cameron is really bad. IMO

My beloved @@blondebombshell I'll just comment about the part I stood up in bold this: the devoted Christians are so full of sh*t and so far away from the truth that they rarely listen to Jesus and his lessons about tolerance, love, unity and full dignity for everyone. They'd rather listen to Paul the Apostle, who was a misogynist, homophobic pharisaic and even demented man. Because of Paul of Tarsus, Christianity is nothing more than a reformed Judaism. As Maurice Goguel, a Protestant theologist told in the 19th century, Christianity changed from being a search for the acts and thoughts of Jesus to be a complete spectacule about his death and "ressurection". Such a shame a true philosopher, empowermentful man woulld be converted to God to be silenced for the incult masses so the institutional power of Church with its full carnal, Abrahamic religion would have no risks of letting to be followed and praised around the world. Really, as M uses to say, "nothing is what it seems"...

Notice, my dear, that State and Church walk together to illude masses, to brainwash them so they continue eternally to reign under the world. The two great disgraces of human thought, politics and religion. With their power of life and death under the people, they guarantee full adoption to their laws and rules, so the world goes by throughtout the centuries. The ones who defy their power are seen as beasts, demons and possessed, and it's a need to shut them up. But we live today in a world where the institutional powers are more and more questioned, as they more and more present themselves as really questionable. So our "creed" of defying status quo cannot be more persecuted and shut up, and we as enlightened people need to spread the word against the establishment.So I praise you and everyone with some voice to raise up against prejudice and intolerance and to show the hipocrisy and stupidity of still defending such rules from 2, even 4 millenia ago. Moses lived around 4 thousand years ago and in his time there wasn't way to confront his "God's rules", cause ignorance and uneducation were the most common practices into the human's mind. Jesus came, wanted to do a revolution against the status quo of scribes and pharisees and was cruficied and then purposely ignored and elevated to a divinity altar so he wouldn't be listened and the Abrahamic ideas would still be accepted and praised by the masses. But now it's time to call things up. We need to change, we need to listen to the soul, to the Light everyone is in one's essence, to the Spirit we all are, outside any form, label, physical, mental or social character that separates and isolates every single of us, for the maintenance of the world. Peace only comes when the differences, the obstacles that impede us to live together are erased for the goodness of the mutual happiness. Resuming, it's time for a revolution, it urges for it! See y'all beloved!

• 1 month later...

Illuminati is a dark track defending the artists who are being suspected of being part of the Illuminati including Madonna herself. The production isn't really bad. In fact, it's epic and heavy (which suits best). The song reminds me of Human Nature for some reason.

Isaac is like the "Like a Prayer" of the new millennium. The Indian- inspired dance track is very godly and calming but for me, Illuminati works best for me. I have nothing against Isaac though because it's a well-produced and well-done track with the rest of the COTDF songs. Illuminati just overpowers Isaac, I suppose.