The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

News Of Madonna (Google translate)

Team News of Madonna is excited to reveal to you 4 exclusive songs from the set list of Rebel Heart Tour!These four songs will be presented in the table Gipsy in which Madonna will be dressed by GUCCI: 
Dress Up youLa Isla BonitaWho's That GirlRebel heart The set list is not yet final but we can confirm that the following songs will be played on stage:
IconicDress Up youLa Isla BonitaWho's That GirlRebel heartvogueHoly WaterHolidayMusicLiving for LoveSEX 

Team News of Madonna is excited to reveal to you 4 exclusive songs from the set list of Rebel Heart Tour!These four songs will be presented in the table Gipsy in which Madonna will be dressed by GUCCI: 
Dress Up youLa Isla BonitaWho's That GirlRebel heart The set list is not yet final but we can confirm that the following songs will be played on stage:
IconicDress Up youLa Isla BonitaWho's That GirlRebel heartvogueHoly WaterHolidayMusicLiving for LoveSEX 

VOGUE, HOLY WATER, SEX, DRESS YOU UP, MUSIC, ICONIC <3 <3 <3 <3

I can't wait for the opening night!!!!! T___T

ps.- Rebel heart???seriously??? maybe she has remixed the album version??

Team News of Madonna is excited to reveal to you 4 exclusive songs from the set list of Rebel Heart Tour!

These four songs will be presented in the table Gipsy in which Madonna will be dressed by GUCCI:

GIPSY? REALLY? AGAIN?!

Please, tell me this isn't true  :Madonna023:

I cant believe she's doing Who's That Girl - if it turns out Rescue Me is in the set list aswell i might have to actually go and see this tour - those are my 2 favourite songs from her heyday :)) I just hope we will get more live sounds this time and not those awful backing tracks ? And also why does she have the backup singers on stage ? you never hear them ? You hear them quite clearly on the vt, wtg, ba and girlie show tours ?

I just hope we will get more live sounds this time and not those awful backing tracks ? And also why does she have the backup singers on stage ? you never hear them ? You hear them quite clearly on the vt, wtg, ba and girlie show tours ?

Oh, that would be a dream, there's no way to compare the energy of the two different approaches.

Oh yes, that's how she is reducing a lot of her old fans: nervously laughing, trying to get drunk, desperate in front of a camera while we beg her to consider decent songs for her next world tour! It's unacceptable!  :smile:

Very funny video, by the way (and of course I agree about a lot of their proposals)    

Better be true!! :):heart: Where's True Blue???

I suppose it was an alternative to Dress You Up. So far, we've gotten one song from each of the first 80's album:

Holiday from Madonna

Dress You Up from Like a Virgin

La Isla Bonita from True Blue

Who's That Girl from Who's That Girl (OST)

My guess is that there may not be a song from LAP since she played two last time. But I do have a feeling she may perform Like a Prayer along with Living for Love. I also think she just doesn't tease any of the post-Erotica tracks simply, because she believes that people are more interested in knowing which of the 80's songs are being played.

I think Into the Groove has been considered for the Party section but has ultimately been replaced by either Holiday or Music. The gypsy section, I believe is not complete either. I think Body Shop (maybe as a mashup with Like a Virgin - she tagged Monte Pittman on that one post) is gonna be part of that as well. Love Don't Live Here Anymore was probably considered as an alternative to HBC and may still be included as a sample or something. She's definitely gonna wear a Versace costume for that performance.

I hope she sings Who's the girl completely. It is the only song that I would like to hear on this tour. I didn't l like Open your heart MDNA version much. 

Would Vogue be a whole song ?   I hope so.

Probably not. More like a medley with Holy Water. As soon as the Vogue sample kicks in Vogue starts but it's probably gonna be a short section only.

I cant believe she's doing Who's That Girl - if it turns out Rescue Me is in the set list aswell i might have to actually go and see this tour - those are my 2 favourite songs from her heyday :)) I just hope we will get more live sounds this time and not those awful backing tracks ? And also why does she have the backup singers on stage ? you never hear them ? You hear them quite clearly on the vt, wtg, ba and girlie show tours ?

Yeah.

Many have been saying there is no chance she would perform it, but I have always been putting it on wish setlist.

Rescue Me would be great, but she didn't mark it with Rebel Heart tour hash tag.

Agree, live feel is welcome.

Rebel Heart Tour costumes will be handmade by tailor from Utebo, Zaragoza, Spain.
Posted Image

This and another pic were the first teasers, but are we 100% sure they are for the tour?

They could be unused costumes for LFL performances.

Madonna already posed in a colorful dress. That dress and costumes above would be too much on a stage during one section.

Maybe, Madonna would use them for encore (another Latino moment) for LFL.

Also, it could be for an interlude. The dress, Madonna wore, could be just a tryout of many costumes.

There are too many possibilities.