The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I hope this tour will get cancelled at some point. That's how fucking pressed I am right now.

It's a good thing Madonna relies on her actual fans who have been with her for years for her tour income and not whiny teenagers who haven't even seen her live once.  Regardless, no one cares if you are "pressed" or not, and certainly not her.  You've made your point clear, going on about it now is not going to change the mind of anyone who has an actual open mind or who is actually going to the show.

Crying because you don't get your own way and wishing ill on everyone else is the ultimate sign of immaturity.  Get some self-respect.

Regarding the latin america shows.

The visit was not intended in the first place, but after posponing the shows for late january they decided to include some latin america shows for early february. That was a little late and there are already other artists in talks or confirmed to perform so it's going really hard making a matching schedule. Still not discarted.

Regarding the latin america shows.

The visit was not intended in the first place, but after posponing the shows for late january they decided to include some latin america shows for early february. That was a little late and there are already other artists in talks or confirmed to perform so it's going really hard making a matching schedule. Still not discarted.

OMG, Don't you mess with my emotions!!!  :drama:

As I said last night, during the live set list disclosing, I really don't find many songs to be thrilled about.

But it's all just on paper at the moment, so for now I would define myself "worried" more than "disappointed", waiting for tonight.

Wich is anyway the 10TH DEBUT NIGHT OF THE WOMAN WHO GAVE ME SOME OF THE MAIN SONGS FROM THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY DAYS! 

Said that, the songs I'm interested at the moment are a very few :

Deeper and Deeper,

the one minute sample of Love Don't Live here Anymore,

maybe Who's That Girl, hoping it's gonna work in this slowed down rendition.

From the album she litteraly cut off all of my favourites unfortunately, with the exception of Rebel Heart, Devil Pray and Iconic, if it's going to be performed. If it it won't, let me say that I couldn't stop regreting it live on stage, as well as Hold Tight.

Anyway, WAITING FOR THE REAL THING NOW, in just a few hours   :Madonna025:

I don't like everything Madonna does or create. I don't like every song on her tours either, but I'm sure this tour like all her others just will be amazing to see and experience live! I'm super excited and will see a few shows in Europe  :) I can understand that some of you might got disappointed when you read the rehearsed setlist, but let's wait until you hear the versions of the songs live, don't be negative yet!

Anyway, thanks for all the information shared here so far! I will check the forum for news all night long  :kissy:

Madonna may phone in an album or video once in awhile but never a tour. In the 30 years she's never done it once. I ain't worried. At least one number is gonna cause me to spontaneously combust, delivering me to the heavens in the most purest form of rapture.

I can't wait.

Madonna may phone in an album or video once in awhile but never a tour. In the 30 years she's never done it once. I ain't worried. At least one number is gonna cause me to spontaneously combust, delivering me to the heavens in the most purest form of rapture.

I can't wait.

I know. She could sing 4 different remixes of Spanish Lesson; it won't deter my excitement for seeing the show. I've always found new appreciation for songs or sections that didn't seem that appealing to me until I saw them live.

I, for one, am very happy with the set list. :)

I luv 11 out of the 12 songs from previous albums, including LDLHA [a never b4 performed song] plus True Blue & WTG [both last performed on WTGT]. Not particularly fond of Candy Shop but then I enjoyed its fabulous performance on MDNA and I'm sure it'll be visually just as awesome. 

As for the 12 Rebel Heart songs, what can I say? I'm biased cos' I luv the whole RH album so no matter what and how many RH songs she performs is absolutely fine with me. :)

As for the costumes, it's kind of hard to judge just based on sketches but they do look fine and I'm sure the costumes, the choreo, the staging, the lighting, the music etc... will make the RH show a feast to the eyes and ears.

Previous Albums: 12 songs

Madonna – 2: Burning Up; Holiday

Like a Virgin – 3: Like a Virgin; Material Girl; LDLHA[1 min]

True Blue – 2: True Blue; La Isla Bonita

Who’s That Girl – 1: Who’s That Girl

I’m Breathless – 1. Vogue

Erotica – 1. Deeper & Deeper

Music – 1. Music

Hard Candy – 1: Candy Shop

Rebel Heart: 12 songs

Posted Image

I, for one, am very happy with the set list. :)

I luv 11 out of the 12 songs from previous albums, including LDLHA [a never b4 performed song] plus True Blue & WTG [both last performed on WTGT]. Not particularly fond of Candy Shop but then I enjoyed its fabulous performance on MDNA and I'm sure it'll be visually just as awesome. 

As for the 12 Rebel Heart songs, what can I say? I'm biased cos' I luv the whole RH album so no matter what and how many RH songs she performs is absolutely fine with me. :)

As for the costumes, it's kind of hard to judge just based on sketches but they do look fine and I'm sure the costumes, the choreo, the staging, the lighting, the music etc... will make the RH show a feast to the eyes and ears.

Previous Albums: 12 songs

Madonna – 2: Burning Up; Holiday

Like a Virgin – 3: Like a Virgin; Material Girl; LDLHA[1 min]

True Blue – 2: True Blue; La Isla Bonita

Who’s That Girl – 1: Who’s That Girl

I’m Breathless – 1. Vogue

Erotica – 1. Deeper & Deeper

Music – 1. Music

Hard Candy – 1: Candy Shop

Rebel Heart: 12 songs

Posted Image

That's pretty much perfect in my book. Joan of Arc seems like a strange omission but I can live with that! :)