The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Fuck u madonnaWhere's ghosttown??

Right here:1. Iconic2. Bitch, I’m Madonna3. Burning up4. Holy Water5. Vogue / Holy Water6. Devil Pray7. Body Shop8. True Blue9. Ghosttown10. HeartBreakCity/Love Don’t Live Here Anymore11. Like a Virgin12. S.E.X. / Justify My Love13. Living For Love14. La Isla Bonita15. Deeper and Deeper16. Dress You Up17. Messiah18. La Vie en Rose19. Music (Get Stupid)20. Candy Shop21. Who’s That Girl22. Rebel Heart23. Illuminati24. Material Girl25. Unapologetic Bitch26. Holiday

OFFICIAL SET LIST

Act One: Joan of Arc / Samurai
1. “Iconic†- RH
2. “Bitch I’m Madonna†- RH

3. “Burning Up†- Madonna
4. “Holy Water†- RH
5. “Vogue†-IB
6. “Devil Pray†-RH

Act Two: Rockabilly / Tokyo

7. Interlude: Messiah - RH
8. “Body Shop†- RH
9. “True Blue†- TB

10. “Deeper & Deeper - Erotica
11. “HeartBreak City†/ “Love Don’t Live Here Anymore†– RH/LAV
12. “Like A Virgin†- LAV

Act Three: Latin / Gypsy
13. Interlude:“SEX†contains excerpts from “Justify My Love†- RH
14. “Living For Love†- RH
15. “La Isla Bonita†TB
16. “Dress You Up†/ Into The Groove /Everybody/ Lucky Star / Dress You Up Medley

17 “Who’s That Girl†– WTG

M SPEECH

18 “Rebel Heart†– RH

Act Four: Party / Flapper

19. Interlude: “Illuminati†- RH

20. “Music (Get Stupid)†– Music

21. “Candy Shop†– Hard Candy

22. “Material Girl†- LAV
23. “La Vie En Rose†- Cover
24. “Unapologetic Bitch†- RH

25. “Holiday†– Madonna

Im from argentina, Im going to NYC to see the show. I've been watching the concert by periscope. I think this tour is a creative shift. Much more centred in the acting and dancing rather the screen/backdrop videos. They are just a too to set a "clima" or supporting what is going on the stage. I appreciate the focus on the artistic rather the "technical" improvements. MDNA was technologically amazing, the size of the stage was astonishing but artistically I don't think it was great (of course I've enjoyed it a lot). I think this time Madonna achieved a great show rather a great entertainment piece.

Uhhh... I enjoyed so much that new Periscope invent... I'm in love with the stage, and many classic songs, but I really miss a lot an iconic outfit this time. Plus Ghosttown and Joan Of Arc should have been there, better than Body Shop.It is also strange how she has totally forgotten Like A Prayer, Ray Of Light, American Life, Confessions and MDNA albums. This show seems all except balanced, I think, but at least offers some thing different, of course, like True Blue, LDLHA and Who's That Girl. It is the first time I got spoiled myself, and I think I shouldn't have done. Anyway, I'll enjoy it in Barcelona like a virgin, with no doubts!

Bless God (or Satan) for that Holy Water performance. Literally exceeded my expectations and I knew it was gonna be an ultimate highlight of the tour. Literally the best moment by far. Probably the most memorable and iconic too. There really isn't a standout besides the first two and the fourth performance.